North Texas DFW Area

WOOSAB

Registered
Who are you guys taking your busa to in DFW or north texas for tuning and engine work. I want more from my Busa. I do mostly street riding but there is a private air field me and a few friends take our bikes to. They all ride kaw and suz 1000's. We have about a 2 mile stretch where we have marked off 1/4, 1/2 and mile we usually do roll on races since my busa is the only one with a stretch. Of course from a stop i beat them not even close.
But when we do roll-on's it's back and forth. If we are rolling on at 50-60 they are perfect in their power bank and jump way out and i slowly real in the gsxr within a mile. The zx10 kawi is a different story it will take me almost 1.5miles to real him in..If we start slower like 20-30 them i jump out to a size able lead. They are all 175-200 pounds where i am 6'5 280 pounds. This is the reason i upgraded to the busa and got off my r1 because of my size.

I HATE TO LOSE! So i want more from my busa.. 2008 gen 2 about 6200 miles.. I have extension, full muzzy exhaust 4-2-1, ecu flash, pc tunned, k&n airfilter, -1/+2 sprokets the basic up grades. I want more from the bike but i don't want others to know what i have done. Sabin performance has done all the work on the bike for me. When he tunned it the dyno show 185 and 186 after the final tune at the wheel. I would like to get up there around 210 so regardless of which way we play that day there is no doubt who has the best bike in the group..Also is the stretch hurting my over performance? Would i be better to take it back off since we dont really do from a dead stop? Was thinking maybe cams piston ect.. Dont really want to do a turbo or super charger because i think others will be able to tell. If there is a turbo out there that wont kill my motor longevity and can add that extra power where others cant tell them i would. Not a big fan of juice would perfer motor work that can be my business and no one elses :laugh:

Cycle Werkz
8855 West Freeway
Suite #204
Fort Worth, TX 76116

Shop Hours
Tuesday – Friday: 9:00-6:00
Saturdays: 9:00 – 2:00
Closed Sundays & Mondays

Phone: 817-244-9900
Fax: 817-244-9903
info@cyclewerkz.com

tell him i sent you