Noob Here

Biggest most common is likley exhaust system...We also lower alot of bikes, and thats cheap and easy.
Yeah well it already has the two brothers exhaust on it. Sounds soooo killer. So how do I go about lowering the bike more? I dot love slammed bikes. Is there adjustable suspension on it from the factory? Or aftermarker lowering springs? Please tell me more!

Welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the oRg, that is a really clean bike. You are really close to pbghost.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I'm leaving right now to go pick the bike up, more pictures to follow! For now you must wait......

lurk.gif

Welcome to the group, you'll love it here! If you want to lower it I've got a couple of lowering links that came with mine that I'm not using. Let me know. First mods I did were bar risers and Buell footpegs, amazing difference in comfort for me. Oh and a double bubble screen too. Mark

Well picked her up, she is all mine now! Only my second time to ride a busa, i had forgotten how much power they had!

Welcome to the oRg!! Nice Busa...we've got a lot of Texas riders here...
beerchug.gif

welcome. i lowered my baby first. during the winter i am going to do some things. haven't decided what. heli-bars are likely. again, welcome!

Lookin at a 2007 new Red Busa. Am 55 years old, have a Honda Shadow Spirit 1100cc that is in mint condition that I really like to ride, has Vance & Hines pipes and sounds great. Also own a Lingenfelter supercharged 2007 Vette convertible with Corsa cat back exhaust. I know this bike will smoke the Vette so it is intriguing to me. I have read a lot about this bike and rode many street bikes over the years. The Busa sounds like the ultimate street machine to me and I like that. I am not as young as most of you guys (55 years young) but am not in any way crazy. I just like power in my machines. I would probably insult the capabilities of the bike but for $10K, what the heck. After reading the posts here it seems like "once a Busa rider, always a Busa rider". I am going to give this some serious thought. for now, I am just going to read more of the posts. Thanks for the informative forum!

Back