New noob from Arkansas

New to me

Registered
Hello everyone I just found this forum as I was searching for information. Seems to be good information throughout the forum so I'll digging through. I just picked up a 2001 with 37,xxx miles give or take, it appears to have a full brocks exhaust and a power commander and a 16/42 sprocket conversion. I have absolutely no idea what all has been done to it but I definitely have some work to do. Clutch fluid is dirty,front brake is pulsing, chain was very loose...the list goes on. Hopefully I can find good information here and get it back right. Thanks for having me!

received_669221960522669.jpeg

Welcome! Where in Arkansas? My usual Saturday route puts me in Yellville, in the northwest corner, for some great barbeque. Great roads in that area.

Welcome! Where in Arkansas? My usual Saturday route puts me in Yellville, in the northwest corner, for some great barbeque. Great roads in that area.
Im in the northeast corner around the jonesboro area. I haven't rode anywhere on the northwest side but I have heard of some nice trails.

@New to me
Hopefully you've snooped around this site enough to know we don't actually hit people.
Some members do take the topic of pie quite seriously, tho.
I have taken the liberty of locating 2 stores in Jonesboro, AR that likely have a nice pie selection. They are next to each other on the corner of S Gee St and W Oak Ave. The weather there is currently pleasant. You could ride your bike to the store to get the pie.

It looks like you are going to have a lot of fun with that beautiful bike. The forum would love it if you would post your travel-and-mod journeys here in photos!
:welcome:

@New to me
Hopefully you've snooped around this site enough to know we don't actually hit people.
Some members do take the topic of pie quite seriously, tho.
I have taken the liberty of locating 2 stores in Jonesboro, AR that likely have a nice pie selection. They are next to each other on the corner of S Gee St and W Oak Ave. The weather there is currently pleasant. You could ride your bike to the store to get the pie.

It looks like you are going to have a lot of fun with that beautiful bike. The forum would love it if you would post your travel-and-mod journeys here in photos!
:welcome:
Good investigative work Haya. So,all this guy needs to do is hit the pie store,order up a couple dozen (I like strawberry/ruhbarb) buy a shi7 ton of dry ice and get to mailing them out.
I mean he wants to be accepted right

Our love does not come cheap.

But luckily we are easily bought.:rolleyes:
I'll call Frankie,give him the good news.
Rubb.

So...yer from Arkansas eh...well....
Just fuggin' with ya,nobody gets out alive with me,especially "The New Guy"
You gotta good sense of haha. Stick around my friend,you'll love it.
Andy.
It's all good I do have a sense of humor and I didn't take it seriously. I don't know where you guys are from yet but im not sure if the pie would make it fresh. I have however located the lady from "The help" and she would be delighted to get started on any orders right away!

It's all good I do have a sense of humor and I didn't take it seriously. I don't know where you guys are from yet but im not sure if the pie would make it fresh. I have however located the lady from "The help" and she would be delighted to get started on any orders right away!
If you hold yer mouse cursor over a members icon it will give you some info about themselves.Some have listed true stuff...some have funny and/or Bullkrap. My info states I am from Canaduh. Which is sorta true. I'm Canadian. B.C. to be exact. Rubb.

Back