nobody gets out alive with me ,
especially " The New Guy " .

You gotta good sense of ha ha .

Stick around my friend ,
you will love it . . .

Andy .

:super:

Last edited:
23 ,341 ,9,14 ,7 good roads ,but might not be as fun with that much arm . In the last 16 years Arkansas is my favorite riding state ,and vacation there every year

inCollage_20180601_204832108.jpg

23 ,341 ,9,14 ,7 good roads ,but might not be as fun with that much arm . In the last 16 years Arkansas is my favorite riding state ,and vacation there every year

View attachment 1618384
Awesome man thanks for the info! This is my first bike with a stretch and it is definitely different. It seems to wanna stand back up when I start leaning in. I have thought about taking the extension off but I am almost certain the front tire would never see any use.

Lightweight ha
Hey New to me..Stang is elluding to the fact that the average Busa owner can be shall we say,a rather large individual. Its one of the reasons why Busa's get chosen by the above average sized human. But we are all shapes and sizes on here from ladies at 5 foot one,can't remember her screen name,to Yamahor at 6 foot ten. Ya, big boy. He posted a picture of himself kneeling beside his Busa. Looked like the guy owned a pocket bike.

I need our Resident Researcher Red to find us that pick.
*Ping* RedBull... you got your ears on today Bro?
Rubb.

Man I love Arkansas. Such a beautiful state. Born and raised in Cajun country. Always looked forward to family vacations there. White river and Bull Shoals were my favorite. Even loved Dog Patch USA. Shows my age. Had to have been like 10 years old at the time...lol

Man I love Arkansas. Such a beautiful state. Born and raised in Cajun country. Always looked forward to family vacations there. White river and Bull Shoals were my favorite. Even loved Dog Patch USA. Shows my age. Had to have been like 10 years old at the time...lol
I am going through the bike a little at a time and I found a TRE device today and a K&N air filter. Nothing more exciting yet but she is getting some attention. New clutch and brake fluid, cleaned and adjusted the chain, cleaned the slave cylinder rod, thats about so far. I hope im posting in the right place. As far as the weight of the rider I have seen some larger fellas piloting the hayabusa. Has to be a bonus for me with the weight savings

20200511_170841.jpg

20200511_170850.jpg

My dad was born in a lil house outside of Hector, near Russellville in 1908, or nineteen ought eight as he would say. We visited there in the late 50s and there was a tree growing inside the foundation of their tiny house, which was hardly bigger than my bedroom. Beautiful area as I recall.

Russellville is a few hours away from me but I guess you could say it looks nice. I've lived here most of my life so it can get rather boring. All I see is miles and miles and some more miles of flat farm ground. You wont see a hill unless you drive north about 2 hours. Everything worth looking at is at least a couple hours ride.

I rode Hwy Z north of Mountain Home Saturday, Great road, fresh paved not even striped yet ( I think I was still in Missouri, didn't keep track lol). I put a standard arm back on my 1397 '04 and it keeps the front down if I want it to. These things handle better than most people realize. Shoot me a PM if you ever want to ride; Arkansas is my favorite direction :)

Russellville is a few hours away from me but I guess you could say it looks nice. I've lived here most of my life so it can get rather boring. All I see is miles and miles and some more miles of flat farm ground. You wont see a hill unless you drive north about 2 hours. Everything worth looking at is at least a couple hours ride.
We used to call that "you can watch your dog run away for 3 days" type of terrain.

I rode Hwy Z north of Mountain Home Saturday, Great road, fresh paved not even striped yet ( I think I was still in Missouri, didn't keep track lol). I put a standard arm back on my 1397 '04 and it keeps the front down if I want it to. These things handle better than most people realize. Shoot me a PM if you ever want to ride; Arkansas is my favorite direction :)
Will do! I have my son until july but I should be able to ride after that. I definitely need to find some new roads.

We used to call that "you can watch your dog run away for 3 days" type of terrain.
I've never heard that before but thats a good one ill have to borrow that.
Yellow09 and myself are Canadians. Don't know about Yellow but I have watched the Canadian comedy series called "Corner Gas" written/starring Brent Butt.Set in the small fictious town of Dog River.Kind of a fun goofy little show that airs in like 25 countries around the world with a sort of cult following.YouTube it if you want to check it out.

Anyway the show's theme song opening line uses the joke..."You can tell me that your dog ran away,then you tell me that it took three days." Written by a couple rock stars,Google that if ya want. Not every ones cup of tea as far as comedy goes,but I found it entertaining (had a crush on charachter Lacy Burrows played by Canadian Gabrielle Miller,also pretty hot was the cop. Theme song : Click Here for it
Check out my other posts for huge amounts of other useless trivia and krap. :thumbsup:
It all can't be about the Hayabusa....right...

Rubb.

Yellow09 and myself are Canadians. Don't know about Yellow but I have watched the Canadian comedy series called "Corner Gas" written/starring Brent Butt.Set in the small fictious town of Dog River.Kind of a fun goofy little show that airs in like 25 countries around the world with a sort of cult following.YouTube it if you want to check it out.

Anyway the show's theme song opening line uses the joke..."You can tell me that your dog ran away,then you tell me that it took three days." Written by a couple rock stars,Google that if ya want. Not every ones cup of tea as far as comedy goes,but I found it entertaining (had a crush on charachter Lacy Burrows played by Canadian Gabrielle Miller,also pretty hot was the cop. Theme song : Click Here for it
Check out my other posts for huge amounts of other useless trivia and krap. :thumbsup:
It all can't be about the Hayabusa....right...View attachment 1618817
Rubb.
View attachment 1618814

View attachment 1618815

View attachment 1618816

Watching it right now...

Although that saying was around long before Corner Gas...

We as an army spend lots of time in Wainwright Alberta...out on the prairie...that's where I first heard that saying in the early '80s.

Back