NoMar Tire Changer... Loving mine!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Well finally got to give it a try and I must say it was so easy even a caveman could have done it. From start to finish using my friends ZX14 (07) as the test subject I swapped both the front and rear tires with new meat in just under 45 minutes including balancing.... I know not nearly as quick as they advertise but I wasn't in a big hurry cause I wanted to do this right and learn the processes. I could easily do two tires now in under 30 minutes without killing myself...

Picture of his front rim on my machine...

Unnamed.jpg

I am about to get some experience on a changer also. I went with the HF system and ordered a no-mar bar and some mojo blocks.

I have a spare wheel I will practice on before I throw on my new qualifier on my current wheel.

Any tips?

I am about to get some experience on a changer also. I went with the HF system and ordered a no-mar bar and some mojo blocks.

I have a spare wheel I will practice on before I throw on my new qualifier on my current wheel.

Any tips?
this is what I have... mount the thing to the floor and make sure you kick the rim clamps loose BEFORE airing up the tire...ooops...

the no mar bar is heaven :)

Uhum, ........ That looks a little like my No-Mar changer. As bolted to floor too.

I sure like changing the front's more than rear (TIRES).

I got one also!

I made the trailer hitch mount also!

The thing work great!

I think a guy could pick one up for roughly $5 or 600 bucks to your door... A little bit of $$ up front but in the long run should pay for itself in no time. Plus, ain't nobody going to take care of your ride better then you.

About that rear tire once I figured out where everything needed to be it went a lot smoother.. Have to agree however that the front was a piece of cake!

I must agree they are nice! I was going to open a shop out here and sell apparel and change tires. This was the machine I was looking at.
Enjoy!

Back