Noise violation..need help

Hey Tony! :beerchug: Glad to run into you in the org. Don't start no drama! :laugh:

Haha whats up man!?... When are we going to "just ride", F DRAMA! :p

You going out this weekend???

And thanks for the reply guys, I kinda BSed in my email saying the exhaust doesnt break any federal regulations and that the laws in seattle are 10pm to 7am..so its a moot point for them to argue... and my landlord was like yes yes youre right, you have the right to own a bike....(landlord lives in Cali... and to the tenant upstairs.. IN YOUR FACE! :p)

Thanks again!

tell your land lord to eat a turd gimme his address ill mail him one today, in fact i think everyone here on the board should mail the guy a turd for being stupid. he will be so busy trying to figure out why he keeps getting turds in the mail he'll forget all about your bike

Of course it's really an issue you should go back to stock. I have happen to have a set here with me that I'll trade you straight up :whistle:

Glad to hear you got it settled.

Well I would say choose your battles if it's your landlord then roll it down the street a little. he's the one in charge unfortunately. Lucky for me my neighbors are loud at night and they don't care so much about me in the morning.

Of course it's really an issue you should go back to stock. I have happen to have a set here with me that I'll trade you straight up :whistle:

Glad to hear you got it settled.

haha hmmmm ill have to think about that first ;)

I was actually thinking about selling these and going with brocks :p

Haha whats up man!?... When are we going to "just ride", F DRAMA! :p

You going out this weekend???

And thanks for the reply guys, I kinda BSed in my email saying the exhaust doesnt break any federal regulations and that the laws in seattle are 10pm to 7am..so its a moot point for them to argue... and my landlord was like yes yes youre right, you have the right to own a bike....(landlord lives in Cali... and to the tenant upstairs.. IN YOUR FACE! :p)

Thanks again!

Way to go on the win with your landlord.
The only caveat to that is if the tenant is a night worker and must sleep at the hour you are warming up the bike. A little courtesy would be good in this example.
Trust me, I would be pissed about the situation but if the person is a shift worker, or a stripper for that matter, it would really suck to be awakened by the sound of a bike exhaust. If they are just a lazy bas tard, well then, fugg'm.

Last edited:
Just don't warm up the bike very long. Start it put your helmet on and carefully leave the area. After a few blocks the oil will be flowing well and your neighbor won't be able to hear your bike. That's what I do to keep my neighbors at bay. Not that the neighbor across the street can say anything with their three little yappers that bark at all hours of the day while they are left outside for hours.

Way to go on the win with your landlord.
The only caveat to that is if the tenant is a night worker and must sleep at the hour you are warming up the bike. A little courtesy would be good in this example.
Trust me, I would be pissed about the situation but if the person is a shift worker, or a stripper for that matter, it would really suck to be awakened by the sound of a bike exhaust. If they are just a lazy bas tard, well then, fugg'm.

Whats really messed up... I would see my neighbor leave in the morning the same time I did, my guess is they just want something to complain about.

Truwrecks, thats what i do really. I go over to the bike, start it up, unlock it from its poll and put on my gear and go (baby it a block or 2 of course).. I just hate living near grown babies :p

Back