No wonder they can if they live close to!

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
No wonder some can rail if you got to ride these roads to get to Wally World every day!
muscle.gif

place called? [/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn come on April! Daytona, if you dont go to the bash, this is what you are missing. Last year was awsome!

Ok I plan on being there about that time of the month but probably stayin at Cloud nine farm. a few Canuk old Bandit buds have gone there B 4!! The only prob with the ORG folk is i will have to come up with an excuse to stay on the porch! And the Busa ain't able to Rail with you guys won't work
all_coholic.gif
So that leaves ME and a few of ya have seen the chicken I roll around with  
wow.gif

bowdown.gif
Ps I'm lookin forward to it!
super.gif

Unless I move I will never get a chance ot ride it. Just too many miles between me and the Dragon.

I'm not a big dawg either, and have never been to the unmarked Dragon. However, I always jump off the porch.

I stay in the back of the pack, don't want to hold anyone up.
SHOCKED.gif

There are riders of all different levels up there, just come on up and join the madness, I promice you will not regret it.
biggrin.gif

ive never riden the dragon, and dont carve corners too good, but like Dad said, im going, and will be towards the back of the pack. Hey dad, maybe you and i can ride it together

(badassbusa03 @ Feb. 05 2007,13:45) ive never riden the dragon, and dont carve corners too good, but like Dad said, im going, and will be towards the back of the pack. Hey dad, maybe you and i can ride it together
You're trying to move in on my spot in the group, aren't you?!
laugh.gif

I'm last and that's that...no further discussion...
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 05 2007,13:50) You're trying to move in on my spot in the group, aren't you?!  
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Me and the wife may have that spot......

(vman1300 @ Feb. 05 2007,14:03)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 05 2007,13:50) You're trying to move in on my spot in the group, aren't you?!  
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Me and the wife may have that spot......
Yeahhhhhh...right...
wink.gif

wink.gif

(vman1300 @ Feb. 05 2007,15:06)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 05 2007,14:04) Yeahhhhhh...right...  
wink.gif
If wife is riding her R6, I Will be with her.

Now if I am by myself...all bets are off.........
$5 says she'll be better than me in the twisties!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 05 2007,15:08) $5 says she'll be better than me in the twisties!  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
I doubt it.....

No street riding experience at all.

Taking the MSF course and she will go from there.

Back