Where to buy Gen I battery over-the-counter quickly

stepaukob

Registered
Wondering if anyone knows a place where I can go buy a battery tonight. The local shop doesn't have anything in stock and I want to ride tomorrow.

Does anyone know if Wally World has something in stock that would fit/work?

Wal-mart, I had to pick one up after my bike stalled on me at a red light. Took the battery out and walked a mile to the local Wal-mart and got a new one.

If your in a pinch, and they dont have a specific battery for the busa, a battery for a 06 katana 750 will fit perfect and work well. Any auto parts should have one in stock.

Also try Sears if they have an automotive department they sell batteries and I know a lot of the local
part stores here carry them. Be preparred to fill the battery with acid and trickle charge it for an avg
of 1a for 12-14 hours. The best thing with wally World is there no hassle return policy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the responses.

I found a dealer 45 mins away who had an Interstate brand battery for $100.00. The guy at the parts dept said "we only sell high quality batteries" so we'll see how long this lasts.

My luck with batteries so far is Yuasa kicks a**, the original lasted appr 5 years. My second battery was a Batteries Plus brand but it only lasted a couple of years. Then I bought a Chinese battery off of the Bay, it wouldn't even start the bike.

I'll see how this one works out. Thanks again for the responses.

Back