No new busa for 2019?

And price isn’t the issue for me I’d pay 22-25k for electronics and bigger displacement...hell I jus paid 27k for the street glide. Just depends on what u want and can afford
then buy a motec and a big bore kit... the point is a 1441 busa or any big bore busa aint gonna be king... all motor aint gonna get it done anymore.... that's the problem..... that suzukis issue..... hell... an h2 can go up to 270 hp with an ecu reflash…… and u want a 25K 1441 busa?

Last edited:
I am happy with my 18. Had I known there was no 19 gen 3 I would have waited and bought a 19.

I am now waiting for the 19 Kawi and Yamaha's to come out because I will probably trade my ZX14r for a Concours or FJR. The 19 Kawasaki's will be released by Thursday according to their website. Not sure about the Yamaha.

If I wanted to buy a bore kit or any other options I would have...I simply stated I wanted to see a new upgraded busa just like the rest of the 30,000 people on this forum!
but the entire reason for a new busa is to have a new king kong… the king of the hill.... "KING KONG AINT GOT poop ON ME" busa… not a number 2 behind a kawasaki h2... and to do that I believe it needs forced induction... or a tesla electric motor... a 1441 wont get the job done.

I care!!! Growing up I seen many bikes but nothing like the busa. That iconic symbol on the side stood for something and I new 1 day I would have 1. I never rode 4wheelers or dirt bikes never even sat on those things but on 2016 I purchased my busa new. First bike ever people said don’t do it, you will kill yourself or can’t walk for the rest of your life. I didn’t care I knew that was the bike for me! Just disappointed they let it go or correction or are letting it go. Just purchased a brand new 2018 street glide special and I gotta say I love the thing but it’s no busa by any means so I told my wife if a gen 3 comes out or is announced I would be buying

View attachment 1586137
nice Harley... but im drooling over that blue honda near the garage....

nice Harley... but im drooling over that blue honda near the garage....
Lol lafawnda? Yea that’s my baby got it from a good friend that joined the military...91 with 143,000 original miles ac/heat work perfect cars takes like 14 to fill up lol

I am happy with my 18. Had I known there was no 19 gen 3 I would have waited and bought a 19.

I am now waiting for the 19 Kawi and Yamaha's to come out because I will probably trade my ZX14r for a Concours or FJR. The 19 Kawasaki's will be released by Thursday according to their website. Not sure about the Yamaha.
Have they made any changers to the 19 14r?

So I search and search almost every week to see if there’s any news on the new busa. Never have I seen anything untell today on Suzuki’s website http://www.suzukicycles.com/Product Lines/Cycles/Products/Hayabusa/2019/GSX1300R.aspx I thought they could no longer sell the gen 2 anymore because of regulation stuff? Just shows bold new graphics, Same motor etc. I think Suzuki doesn’t even care anymore about the busa there more focused on other things rather than focus on the busa. There is a market for people like us dedicated busa riders!!! I refuse to ride a zx14!!! Hope I’m looking at this wrong but what do y’all think??

Wow I can't believe I'm 22 days late!!! Ever since around this time last year I had been researching about a very possible gen 3 'busa! Especially after reading this article: https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2018/january/2019_suzuki_gsx1400r_hayabusa

Last time I checked out Suzuki's website was September when they didn't have any 2019 models up. Anyway, to my unfortunate surprise today I saw the unchanged 2019 hayabusa. I mean I'm definitely with you on being puzzled about thinking they were supposed to discontinue the gen 2's and replace it with an entirely new model. I guess the Euro4 regulations don't seem to care too much about these hypersport bikes? Idk...as cliche as it sounds (and probably all to familiar at this point) we'll just have to wait 'til next year. Oh well.

I knew I would miss my ZRX. Wish I could have kept it. Like so many others I bet I'll get another one. Eventually. But I have wanted a Busa since I saw it in 2000. Finally things came together. I had the money and they made it in a colour schemes liked and Suzuki found me the one I wanted. I can't imagine wanting any more power but I'm sure I will Eventually.
Until then I will be working on the handling and lifting the handle bars.
I think the single biggest detriment to ownership of the hyper bikes is insurance.

All I can say to you guys is , you won't be seeing any tears from me over no GEN 3 .

I have the Dragon bike

IMG_2713.JPG

I knew I would miss my ZRX. Wish I could have kept it. Like so many others I bet I'll get another one. Eventually. But I have wanted a Busa since I saw it in 2000. Finally things came together. I had the money and they made it in a colour schemes liked and Suzuki found me the one I wanted. I can't imagine wanting any more power but I'm sure I will Eventually.
Until then I will be working on the handling and lifting the handle bars.
I think the single biggest detriment to ownership of the hyper bikes is insurance.
A lot of us do lower pegs, helibars and even helibars with a spacer and that works wonders.

Back