No neutral light, no fuel pump prime, no power to power commander

wady2hottie

Registered
MY 2008 Hayabusa was crashed last year. I finally put it back together and noticed I have no neutral light, no feul pump priming sound and ny power comander is not powering up. I replaced my stator cover. I CHECKED my kick stand, checked my kill switch still nothing, My dash powers up and all gauges moved. Help me please.

I'm thinking there is a big relay like on the 06 up gsxrs that's bad or missing.
I know I've fixed a couple wrecked ones that they seem to get missing in the wrecks. When they are gone it causes an identical condition you are describing.

What relays would you be talking about I'm trying to fire up my wrecked 08 B-king without a gauge cluster and can't get power to fuel pump

Hi, did the Bird take a hit in the nose? You may need to take the front cowl off and check all the wires very closely. When I crashed my 04 I had a similar problem and it turned out to be a severely crimped wire that you couldn't see just from a casual glance.

Had a similar problem...searched and eventually found an earth wire not connecting properly, as simple as that - but frustrated the hell out of me. Good luck!

Back