No longer Bald and Busaless!!!

(Cuffee @ Dec. 08 2006,00:06) Very cool. I am happy for you and DJ. Can't wait until the Spring and Fall ride so I can see the beast in person. What's her name? My babys' name is Big Red! I can't wait for GPW to open his shop and do some work on her.
Donald
She came pre-named. "Diablo" After one ride I knew the name was more than fitting.

That red is beautiful! The 04 LE was the first bike--aside from my old Duc--that caught my eye. Congrats!

If things go according to plan, you'll have to rename; Diabla . Nice ride.
bowdown.gif

Very nice!! the stealth look would have put me over the top too!!
super.gif

Looking forward to GPWs dyno sheets.

It's certaintly no Pumpkin Warren, but sweet none the less.
beerchug.gif

Congrats on the new toy, and I take back all my feeling SORRY for you cause you had to let the bikes go.
guns.gif

Awesome bike Warbrown - I'm jealous. My 04LE is kicking the stall walls wondering if I'm going to put on a turbo as well. ;-)

Damn War, I love to see people that sell, for whatever reason, get to the point where they get another Busa. congrate,s on the new bus.

(warbrown @ Dec. 07 2006,15:35)  One word of advice, if you see an 04LE in or around the D.C.  area, do not attempt to display your supremecy or challenge in any way.  You will be beat.  Badly.
Can't wait till that happens...I'm sure some unsuspecting soul will roll up on ya trying to challenge you...I'd love to see the outcome of that!
smile.gif

(warbrown @ Dec. 08 2006,04:flamethrowing:)
(gat0r @ Dec. 07 2006,17:44) if yur gonna go bald shave it all off
btw
sweet bike
beerchug.gif
I'm lazy and don't go all the way with a razor.  I just use some home haircutting clippers without any attachments.   I shave it twice a week down to the "peach fuzz" level.
razor? Shave? Did someone call?
rock.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats on the bike...sweet!
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

Nice bike you have there Warren. One day i hope to be turbo. It'll be a stage1 though.

bowdown.gif

maybe in a couple of years I will stealth mine ... got to get a new house built first though!! CONGRATS on getting a great sleeper TURBO!!
super.gif

This post is useless without pics
guns.gif
Congrats on your new ride and we forgivve you for not posting pics seeing that you hands are frozen and all . But as soon as you thaw out .......
beerchug.gif

Nice Warren...

But if you see me in the DC area don't get into a beauty competition with me. You got the HPs, but I got the looks.

Moe

mygirl1copy.jpg

(04BusaMoe @ Dec. 11 2006,08:23) Nice Warren...

But if you see me in the DC area don't get into a beauty competition with me. You got the HPs, but I got the looks.

Moe

mygirl1copy.jpg
Alright, I concede. You win the beauty pageant. You can have miss congeniality too because mine certainly has an attitude and doesn't play nicely with others.
smile.gif

Back