No longer Bald and Busaless!!!

WOW!!! Warren, AWESOME bike there! I almost bought that one a while back... preturbo...
bowdown.gif

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 07 2006,10:46) Didn't you just sell a Busa about a month ago?
As a matter of fact I did. (As well as an 03 SV1000). It was all part of my master plan. Once DJ let me ride his turbo I was hooked. I couldn't get the silly grin off of my face for weeks, and I knew I had to have one. Those who have already been blessed with the gift of boost will know exactly what I'm talking about. It was sad to see my pumpkin and SV go, but one ride on Diablo and the sadness is a distant memory.

(yamahor @ Dec. 07 2006,14:28) WOW!!! Warren, AWESOME bike there! I almost bought that one a while back... preturbo...
bowdown.gif
I'm glad you didn't. She's mine! All mine! Anyway, you'll look good in my rearview mirror as long as we're on the straights. On the twisties however, I'll still be bowing down to you.

smile.gif

(BiG-T @ Dec. 07 2006,13:19) Busaless for all of what......2.9 seconds Warren?

So DJ only has what....6 Busa's now? OMG DJ....you're slummin!

laugh.gif
I love you guys.

Merry Christmas!!
I won't divulge the actual number, but he can fit them all in his garage now. It was so sad to see his beloved Ronin out in the cold under a cover because there was no room for him in the inn. All of his babies are warm and cozy now.

tounge.gif

(semi @ Dec. 07 2006,11:38) congrats...do you feel complete again?
smile.gif

i really like that setup...don't even notice it unless you are looking for it and know what it is you are seeing
Yes, I am complete again. Even though I was only without a Busa for a few weeks, I didn't like the feeling at all.

The stealth setup is what I totally loved about this bike from the moment I laid eyes on it. Even the air filter is inside the plastics... No clue it's a turbo until the front wheel lifts off the ground at 100+

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 07 2006,10:42) May not be busaless, but your still bald.
And may I say, that I am very jealous.
eek2.gif

Congrats Warren.
Bald is beautiful. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful!

tounge.gif

(gat0r @ Dec. 07 2006,17:44) if yur gonna go bald shave it all off
btw
sweet bike
beerchug.gif
I'm lazy and don't go all the way with a razor. I just use some home haircutting clippers without any attachments. I shave it twice a week down to the "peach fuzz" level.

Very cool. I am happy for you and DJ. Can't wait until the Spring and Fall ride so I can see the beast in person. What's her name? My babys' name is Big Red! I can't wait for GPW to open his shop and do some work on her.
Donald

You know, DJ told me I could have Diablo at any time...I caved when I saw how sad you were without a Busa and gave him my blessings to hand the beast to you Warren...

You're welcome...
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

I love it!!! Always loved that bike, even though DJ did all sorts of stuff to him after saying he absolutely wouldn't (DJ, sorry, but you know I tease)

CONGRATS!!!!
bowdown.gif

tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 08 2006,00:43) You know, DJ told me I could have Diablo at any time...I caved when I saw how sad you were without a Busa and gave him my blessings to hand the beast to you Warren...

You're welcome...
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

I love it!!! Always loved that bike, even though DJ did all sorts of stuff to him after saying he absolutely wouldn't (DJ, sorry, but you know I tease)

CONGRATS!!!!
bowdown.gif
Come to think of it, D.J. was babbling on incoherently about "beauty and the beast" when I was trying to convince him to sell it to me. Something about how they couldn't be separated... yada yada. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for the blessing!

tounge.gif

Back