No longer Bald and Busaless!!!

(tinmann @ Dec. 11 2006,07:07) This post is useless without pics
guns.gif
Congrats on your new ride and we forgivve you for not posting pics seeing that you hands are frozen and all . But as soon as you thaw out .......
beerchug.gif
Sorry I didn't make the link very big, but the pics are hyperlinked from my initial post.

(mzrsq @ Dec. 08 2006,10:14) It's certaintly no Pumpkin Warren, but sweet none the less.
beerchug.gif

Congrats on the new toy, and I take back all my feeling SORRY for you cause you had to let the bikes go.
guns.gif
Thanks for the kind words everyone. When I sold the pumpkin I didn't want to let anyone in on my plans until I actually had the title to the new one in my hands. So I guess it was a little deceptive, but the transactions are all complete now. Thanks for feeling sorry for me anyway. Hey, afterall, 3 weeks is a long time to be busaless...
tounge.gif

Awsome bike. I rode fstbusa's turbo on one of our rides in Iowa, what a rush. Congrats on the new busa.
beerchug.gif

(warbrown @ Dec. 07 2006,23:43)
(yamahor @ Dec. 07 2006,14:28) WOW!!! Warren, AWESOME bike there! I almost bought that one a while back... preturbo...  
bowdown.gif
I'm glad you didn't.  She's mine! All mine!  Anyway, you'll look good in my rearview mirror as long as we're on the straights.  On the twisties however, I'll still be bowing down to you.

smile.gif
I'll still feel the need to challenge in the straights... I'm a competitive bastid... My bike is ALWAYS faster than the other.
laugh.gif

Back