No kid left behind?

yep. Dumb down everybody's education for the kids who can't make it, or don't care enough to want to make it.
Posted via Mobile Device

NO matter how funny you think this is, it's a reality. I have a couple of teachers that live in the apartment building that I manage. One of the substitute teachers tells the disruptive students that it's their choice to either make the best of the short time they have in school or he'll be seeing them when he goes to McDonalds, the carwash, the grocery store........

There are a number of members on this forum that could have written that note and they were 'schooled' long before the 'no kid left behind' idea hit the news.

There are a number of members on this forum that could have written that note and they were 'schooled' long before the 'no kid left behind' idea hit the news.

Anyone riding a Busa & working at Burger King (aside from owning about 5 of them joints) need their azz kicked immediately. Talk about priorities in the wrong place.....................

:whistle:

Just remember, that if your IQ is in the top 5%? That 95% of the people you run into, yep... dumber than you. Top 20%? 80% dumber than you... Etc.

So, if you have above just average intelligence, at least half of the people you are on the road with, at work with, in the grocery store with... Are dumber than you. ???

Spooky isn't it? Wife is in the top 2%, she has memberships to prove it, and I'm dumber than her, but I make up for it by being rather bigger. :rofl: I only score on average about 14 points lower than her though, which means that I catch up... But it usually takes me a little longer. :rofl: I do however retain a good amount of common sense which she lacks in abundance....

ANYWAY, my point is that when we all look around, just remember that there are a lot of people who just aren't very clever, of those, a substantial number are going to be significantly less clever than the average. SO, "No MEET"... Not too shocking.

Don't even get me started on "Affirmative Action." Puh-Leeze.

--Wag--

The only reason "No child left behind" was put into effect was because G.W. didn't want any High School graduates to be any smarter than he is. :laugh:

It is funnyto see the sign on the door; but in reality it shows the pathetic level of education.

Back