No I didn't...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
No I didn't get kicked off the board...I don't know what happened but for one reason or another I could not get the site to load completely...I emailed the board and they reponded that everything was working correctly with the site...Then I realized that the problem was on my end...Believe me I know nothing about computers and had no one to turn to...I took a chance with AOL help and here I am...I missed this site...The ironic thing is this...I had just purchased several shirts and once my order was confirmed I couldn't get back on...I said that just my luck the Captain's gonna take my money and run...
jump9.gif
Anyway it's good to be back and I see I have a lot of catching up to do...

The Stunnah is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif
or more your style
muscle.gif

Glad to have you back..................Ks

Yea..glad you are back too....Just love that pic of you and yer bud's Busa...Whatta a scooter these things are...
Like Heston said..You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Maybe that was a little extreme..or was it??

Yea..glad you are back too....Just love that pic of you and yer bud's Busa...Whatta a scooter these things are...
Like Heston said..You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Maybe that was a little extreme..or was it??
Maybe more like "You'll have to pry me from the seat of this massive beast!!!"

Back