Hayabusa decals

dgrover65

Registered
So what happened to the decals I ordered through this site???My credit card was charged and that was a week and a half ago. Still no decals!!!! And why is it that everytime I email the captain of this site I never hear back!!!! Is this a scam to get your money and rip off people?? Anyone else have these problems???

So what happened to the decals I ordered through this site???My credit card was charged and that was a week and a half ago. Still no decals!!!! And why is it that everytime I email the captain of this site I never hear back!!!! Is this a scam to get your money and rip off people?? Anyone else have these problems???
lighten up pal.

you know nothing.

whats yer paypal,I'll send you a refund myself.

RSD

PM sent to this person from me :

whats yer paypal...full refund coming...then, when they arrive in the mail...keep 'em.

waiting for reply.

Once you get your refund and FREE decals, I'll be glad to delete your membership and you can go somewhere else for all of your hayabusa needs. sound good?

My credit card was charged and that was a week and a half ago. Still no decals!!!!
glad to see that this is your single post in about 2 weeks time...your contribution is appreciated.
welcome, thanks for the money...it's been great!

oh-yeah...they come snail mail....so why not go badger your local USPS?

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140567082 -->

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=400><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com//badger.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com//badger.swf WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=400 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

You really need to relax and enjoy life. And don't sweat the small stuff.
Many Moons ago I to sent money for decals. And guess what...
It took a coupla weeks to get them.
I thing the Board owner has a little more to do on a daily basis than to just send out decals. There might be a little more to running such a popular and busy board than you think...
I think you are going in the wrong direction with this...
But I could be wrong...
Ask the guys...
I am quite often wrong...
But your things will arrive...

David

hey busacruise i'm gonna have that dang song in my head all night now
redcomprs2.gif

quit the yippin an just chill fer a bit.

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140572555 -->

Thanks for the reply people. Got the reaction I figured I would get. But at least I got one!! I have been a member for only a couple of weeks but have been checking out the site for 6 months or more. It its a great site and very informative. I have been scammed before and after reading about the trouble this site is in finanncially, I figured something was up. I aplologize if I pissed people off but sometimes you really have to stomp your feet to get some replys. I DO NOT WANT A REFUND!!

Thanks for the reply people. Got the reaction I figured I would get. But at least I got one!! I have been a member for only a couple of weeks but have been checking out the site for 6 months or more. It its a great site and very informative. I have been scammed before and after reading about the trouble this site is in finanncially, I figured something was up. I aplologize if I pissed people off but sometimes you really have to stomp your feet to get some replys.  I DO NOT WANT A REFUND!!
Fair enough...
Now sit back and enjoy the site...
And if you have a problem with the baord or any of the members just put it out there and we can all deal with it...
This really is a great site...
Again, welcome and enjoy...

David

I have this overwhelming urge for mushrooms...
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I think there is a "Welcome to the board" to be posted in there, but I'm not real sure....

i came up with a new sticker i hope the org is ok with it and not get mad...im making them for the org members...no charge...
whatcha think?

camera 018.jpg

camera 019.jpg

Those look good. I would rock one on the truck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'd put one on my truck and usually only the elite hatchetman stuff goes on there. There is definatly welcome space for it though! Good Job! :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Back