No Fearmongering.... Pedophilia is Real

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Bear with me on this short video. Maybe you have seen it and there are those that have not. The US is knee deep in this crap and are selected not elected establishment is at the forefront. Link below

#FJB

I don't know or have ever heard anybody claim pedophelia or child abuse is only conjured up by conspiracy theorists. They're very real and illustrate the human race's brutality at it's very worst. To take that message and mix it with a political agenda is unconscionable.

I don't know or have ever heard anybody claim pedophelia or child abuse is only conjured up by conspiracy theorists. They're very real and illustrate the human race's brutality at it's very worst. To take that message and mix it with a political agenda is unconscionable.
Hi. But what if it is true????? Would it be OK to sweep it under the rug so to speak??????

I will never support it or just act like I do... ! I've been rasied in the Bible Belt and never new this type of crap existed and now I've known for a pretty good while now. I don't accept it and it is in existance in our government and I didn't mix it there... its there and I'm aware of it! The agenda... I have an agenda to hope like hell I live to see this stuff wiped off the face of the planet!

Of course not. Just remember that because the Idiot Baines (Waiting for God, anyone?) proclaims Biden a child molester does not make it so.
Hi.I never said he was and I really hope he is not. Some of the things he has said and done makes me wonder. Like leting kids play with the hair on his legs?????? I would never let ang kid do that to me!

Of course not. Just remember that because the Idiot Baines (Waiting for God, anyone?) proclaims Biden a child molester does not make it so.
The idiot has only one goal: to deceive enough people to accept their stupid position. Just FYI, I don't like you one damn bit! There is good and evil in the world and your not on the side of good. You smell! Fork You!

The idiot has only one goal: to deceive enough people to accept their stupid position. Just FYI, I don't like you one damn bit! There is good and evil in the world and your not on the side of good. You smell! Fork You!
Fair enough

Back