why do we >>ELECT<< government anyway?

Lol, I thought this was really funny.

Schumer just asked for Senators to choose whether they believe Donald John Trump incited the erection.

He frowned and then corrected himself.

At least some of us can still see the lighter side in all of this.

Lol, I thought this was really funny.

Schumer just asked for Senators to choose whether they believe Donald John Trump incited the erection.

He frowned and then corrected himself.

At least some of us can still see the lighter side in all of this.
I'm certain more than few of his devout followers would have had that incitement at the mere mention of his name...

Just an innocent question?

Do you believe the first impeachment, the Mueller investigation, the slaughtering of people’s careers in the process, was fair and balanced? And, did you support all of that?

About the constitution, the first thing I believe which should be addressed is that money plays a major part in who gets elected.
I don't think the Mueller investigation was balanced, and in that, not fair either. More importantly and to the point I think it was an insult to the reasoning abilities of the American public, insinuating that an election can be skewed by foreign interference. In the end it's about the candidates and a voter's ability to use reason.
I agree 100% that money should not play such a big part in the electoral process, Also it would save us from the bombardment of the slander contest that political advertisements have become. 90% of the messages are about the opposition; you have to wait until the end to see that the add is "approved by so and so. Tit for tat and I'm left feeling like I'm mediating an argument between 6 year olds.
I like debates between opponents, hope that each one is not too prepared for for the questions, and enforcement that the question be answered without flying off on an unrelated rant. The first presidential debate was a fiasco as both Biden and Trump repeatedly ignored or barely touched upon the question or topic. After the vice presidential debate I felt those two should be the presidential candidates.

Back