No Busa for X-Mas

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well Santa didnt leave me a 09 White Busa under the tree. So what is the next Holiday we get gifts.

My Anniversary is in 3 days :whistle:

Just tell your wife that January 6 is the 3 wise men. This is tradition in our culture. Kids get gifts in this day too. Just like baby Jesus he got presents from the 3 wise men. This is a big celebration in Puerto Rico. So let her Know that you got some puertorican in you ans see if it works it worth a try. Good luck. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok, extremely weird. I also want a white '09 Busa and my anniversary is in three days!! Weird coincidence!! I'm riding my husband's '08 for now, but I love the white '09!!

Dec. 27 is lil known Holiday known as "Boosa Day". This holiday was started many moons ago by the ancient peoples. On this great day, the ancients would present each other with the most magical of gifts. These gifts would range from jewels and gold to amazing flying machines that would soar into the heavens.
These incredible machines were brought here my extraterrestrials from far away advanced societies in the heavens. One day, the E.T's saw one of the humans acting wreckless upon his flyin craft, this upset the advanced being. That day, the beings knew the humans could not be trusted with such incredible Flying machines, and thusly cursed them to the ground. The next day, the Busa was born.
Now, dec. 27 is the day when all those who are worthy of the power are to be presented with their great machines.

Now go tell your wife this load of crap ive written and get you a Busa!!!
:laugh:

Dec. 27 is lil known Holiday known as "Boosa Day". This holiday was started many moons ago by the ancient peoples. On this great day, the ancients would present each other with the most magical of gifts. These gifts would range from jewels and gold to amazing flying machines that would soar into the heavens.
These incredible machines were brought here my extraterrestrials from far away advanced societies in the heavens. One day, the E.T's saw one of the humans acting wreckless upon his flyin craft, this upset the advanced being. That day, the beings knew the humans could not be trusted with such incredible Flying machines, and thusly cursed them to the ground. The next day, the Busa was born.
Now, dec. 27 is the day when all those who are worthy of the power are to be presented with their great machines.

Now go tell your wife this load of crap ive written and get you a Busa!!!
:laugh:

:thumbsup: :rofl:

Sorry Micheal, congrats on the anniversary. Perhaps you have not been a good boy this year? :laugh:

hey Michael, I see that guy is still tryin to sell your bike!!!! Always take 7 to hime and get it back!!! I bet he would do it!!! :rofl: J/k Hope you get another one soon So I can ride with ya this year... Or you can always come down this way and we can go to lake Texoma in the boat :laugh:

Back