No bike make homer go something something...

BowDown

Registered
This has got to be the worst off season yet. Winter came on early this year, and it's been about 30 days since my last ride. I'm going to go nuts! There's no way I can make it another 3-4 months.

Maybe I should take a trip south and rent a bike.
deadhorse.gif

I hear you. I've got a new '08 sitting in my garage with ZERO miles on it. Driving me crazy!!!! I sit on it and start it up in the garage, just itching to take her for a spin. Wife think's I'm crazy--she's probably right!!!
banghead.gif

Or begin drinking heavily... j/k

I feel your pain, brother. I don't see me getting back on mine until probably early to mid april. I try to keep sane by WORKING on the bike through the winter. However, my garage is filling up with stuff from the house, since we're moving at the end of January, so I cant even do THAT right now. Hang in there.

I'm somewhat in the south and still havn't been able to ride for almost a month now too. Been 3 weeks since I've had decent enough weather to even ride the dirt bike! Only time it has warmed up any at all has been in the middle of the week when I'm at
zzwhip.gif
I feel your pain man, I'm off work all this week and the warmest day I see predicted is 42 degrees.
sad.gif

I'm somewhat in the south and still havn't been able to ride for almost a month now too. Been 3 weeks since I've had decent enough weather to even ride the dirt bike! Only time it has warmed up any at all has been in the middle of the week when I'm at
zzwhip.gif
I feel your pain man, I'm off work all this week and the warmest day I see predicted is 42 degrees.
sad.gif
If there's no sandbars or salt slicks on the road I will ride down to 25deg. Just throw on another layer man.

Last year I got to ride into the first week of Jan.
sad.gif

sad.gif

I hear you. I got to ride mine from my garage to my shop the other day, about 150 feet. That will be all the riding I do probably until April. Tis the season for some beer and mods.
all_coholic.gif

That sucks guys. I live in south florida so I am pretty much good all year long. Except during the rainy season. So I guess everywhere has its problems.

In agreement here. It got cold and wet her in early November and since i think I have ridden like 3 times. Going nuts. Last year I rode until Jan 10. And the worst is yet to come. Jan is completely out and Feb probably will be also... Were is Al Gore and the global warming cool aid drinkers when you need them?!

Trailer down & come visit, we ride all year. No such thing as fuel stabilizer here.
I complain if it drops to 60. Now February is cold here, but only to me.

The coldest it's gotten here is maybe close to the low 50's mid 40's and that was like for a day and it's back to 70's in the day and 60's mid 50's at night.

I would come down if 1-3 other people wanted to join. 22ft Van trailer pulled by my F350 should be enough to haul 4 bikes.

Sorry guys,
Wish I had your problems.......................NOT!!!!

It was 65 degrees and sunny here on Friday. We put about 100 miles on the bikes.

Today, it is 34 and raining.

Don
firedevil.gif

Back