NJ's "Thank You lid"

looks great
beerchug.gif
and it couldn't have gone to anyone who deserved it more!

Couldnt have happend to a better person! I hope to meet him someday!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif
Sweet looking lid for shore.. Good job Dave and you deserve it Paul glad you like it..
bowdown.gif

You guys make me so proud to be part of this site........Hats off to all involved. NJ really deserves the best.

DD

Awesome looking paint on that helmet. NJ is VERY deserving of it. He's one of the most helpful members on here. I hope to meet him one day.

Very Very nice.....

The paint job on that helmet is amazing.........

And although I don't know NJ from all I have
read he deserves it...... What a great group of Guys' and Gal's
we have here.........

bowdown.gif

+100......
NJ has contributed to this site and our Brothers/Sisters on the oRg more times than I can count! Nice looking lid for a very deserving oRg Brother!

Awesome, I am glad he finally got it... this has been going on for a couple of months now...

For those of you who have never met NJ, he is a great person to meet and just sit down with...
I posted this up before, but even when he was back int he states after his mother passed. with all he had on his plate - he was still trying to make things work for members here. He gives of himself very unselfishly - no one here more deserving!

Semper Fidelis -

Just awesome!!!! You deserve that NJ!!

...great job Revolution!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

edit: Seems I didn't really miss out, but I somehow missed when donations were flying around...I'm in! Thanks Revolution!!!
cool.gif

bowdown.gif

Back