NJ's "Thank You lid"

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
so... somehow we came up with this plan to thank NJ for all he's done for us on the org. i posted up a thread titled something like "if NJ ever helped you out", this thread would enable us to pm those who posted to see if they would like to contribute, let me tell you we are a BUNCH of sneaky folk
laugh.gif
.a few of the fellas got together and purchased a lid which was sent to me for paint.

on the lower right banner it says "nitrous"...

IMG_0702.JPG

and on the left side of the lid it says...

thats right folks! junkie! hopefully he'll never get pulled over and a cop comes around to his left.

IMG_0703.JPG

annnnd the back...

the names are of ALL those that posted regardless of contribution. i also placed a couple of names "peaking out" from behind the banner ["the unknown member"] for the members that might have missed the thread but would of posted and or gave.

IMG_0701.JPG

big thanks to McMustang and Pipefighter for makin' this happen, they were corresponding with me and the other members, then a lid just showed up at my house, i just painted it.

beerchug.gif

i tell ya, that lid is gorgeous and it couldnt have gone to a more deserving person!!!!
super.gif

Dave, that is some awesome work. I'm sure NJ was blown away by this show of appreciation.
beerchug.gif

Awesome............Beautiful work as always.

I truely hope NJ was suprised and realizes how much the .Org appreciates him.

beerchug.gif

I was in tears when I opened the box,I never help anyone wanting anything back.Thats just the way I am,If I'm able....I'll do what I can.Many thanks to you guys!
beerchug.gif

Back