Nickslick productions Viper VS Busa

One more thing to look at. He may have a faster car but how much did he have to pay for it. I will take the 10,000 dollar route anytime. I bet he has over 100,000 in that car.
I won't argue that thing is fast but too rich for my blood.

Great job on the video!

biggrin.gif

I think any car that come anywhere near a Busa at any speed is pretty dang impressive
cool.gif
There aren't very many cars out there that will even do 150.

He was shifting slow because with a stock trans, which is what he probably has, it probably can't take much abuse under that kind of power. Get something in a bind and that engine would twist the input shaft like a pretzel.

One more thing to look at. He may have a faster car but how much did he have to pay for it. I will take the 10,000 dollar route anytime. I bet he has over 100,000 in that car.
I won't argue that thing is fast but too rich for my blood.
Over $100k? I'm betting over $150k. But hey, I have a high end sportscar in the garage, too (right in front of the busa and Honda VTX1800). If you've got the disposable income it's just another toy.
biggrin.gif
I must admit, the car usually sits most of the time, though. The busa is just so much more fun!

I wouldn't say he beat the stock busa at all... the first run was really the only one that he was ahead the whole time. The chase bike shows a couple races into it that the bike is a car length ahead. I would say the stock busa was an even match for the car.

and SLICK ....when we gonna get the high res version for us with insane download speeds!!!!
cool.gif

Very Impressive!! Couple of thoughts though........ 1. Amazing how 155hp can hang w/ almost 900hp. 2. Very hot Viper, if that were my car I'd pretty much be done after a few runs. He was literally melting that motor down in that hot desert regardless of water temp. 3. DAMN! Nickslick's Busa is fast as @&#%#*^@()!! . 4. I checked out the replies on the Viper forum and must say they are amongst the highest of sportsman and gentlemen. These are guys that easily sink over a 100k in there cars (after purchase) and will honestly admit that they can't beat a Busa and that it is a fast bike. More than I can say for some that own $12,000 dollar econo-car owners that put a coffee can exhaust and k&n filter on there ride and swear they can take on the world (Vin Diesel) style.  
rant.gif
 I'll stop now.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: "forgot all kindsa words."|1079395801 -->

Viper driver post on his board:
viper post
Interesting comments... Here's my favorite.
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, when you race a Hayabusa, you're going to pull some serious speed to do it -- the race just isn't going to be over at 130 MPH -- it's just getting started there.
[/QUOTE]

Here's one that made me go
rock.gif

It sounded to me like you have your shifts down and your new Viper is FAST[/QUOTE]

I think I'll put the first one in my sig line.
wink.gif

Was in Kenya for some time. Came back and watched this. Just another fantastic film by the master.

Thanks,

Paul

He was shifting slow because with a stock trans, which is what he probably has, it probably can't take much abuse under that kind of power. Get something in a bind and that engine would twist the input shaft like a pretzel.
Yeah, in one of his posts on Viper Alley he said he was tryin' not to smoke the clutch while he was 3 hours from home. Makes damn good sense to me!
wink.gif
I figured there was a reason for the beeyotch shiftin'. I'da prolly had to get a rollback to come get me after I smoked the clutch. I ain't got enough sense to try and save parts when I'm racin'.
alien.gif

He seems like a pretty cool dude. Hell, all the guys over there seemed cool.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Great video, would have been good to have one run where he was shifting hard but it is still an impressive viper. A stock viper would have no chance at all. Hail to the king.

It's a shame the road was barely long enough to get things interesting. I appreciate how the viper seemed to hold its line so well. I also liked seeing the chase bike have to back off to avoid collision!
cool.gif

"All I need to do now is "race" a Turbo Busa and I will have raced all the fastest vehicles in the area!" Manny_C
Bike Killer.

Looks like he's looking for NE.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "Quote didn't work"|1079409314 -->

Back