1 of my fav bike vids

Great rider and great bike.
bowdown.gif

Frigg'in awesome video!!!!

Thanks for posting it up!!!

How'd he get all those different angles??
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Dr. Sardonicus has a lot of ridiculously cool videos.

He gets all the different angles by mounting 3 or 4 satellite cameras that are about the size of a middle finger that all feed into one DV cam. It's the same way MotoGP and AMA bikes have different angles. Most of the MotoGP bikes have a front-facing, a rear-facing, a tail cam (facing the rider's butt), and a swingarm cam that either shows the rider's crotch when he's hanging off or a ground view behind the bike.

Some of those bikes end up with six or so cameras.

wow if that does not make your heart beat a bit faster.... what a well done vid.... really talented editing (the Duck is not so bad either)

GOOD STUFF! Sardonicus  just keeps gettin better at this stuff. He gets some great angles. I do some of my own vids and have learned some things from him. He needs more variety though.

I like the music too.

Thanx for sharing  
beerchug.gif

there are so many good things about the vid..

the way it's all black n white except the ducatti red
the way the musics bass line hit right as each wheelie is landed
how the camera mounts to the wheel so you can see the fender rise as he accelerates
and then how it's mounted to the fairing so you can see the swing arm movement
how careful he was with the camera placements so they aren't seen in any reflectoins or creating shadows
and lastly I can't even count how many different angles/positions thy filmed from!

Very nice!!!
bowdown.gif
Guy has some skillz!! Has he done any more vids? If so, where could I find 'em...I love good bike vids!!!
lurk.gif

Few thoughts:

a) dudes on motards can make you look pretty silly. Been smoked by a couple recently - nothing but respect for the bikes and the riders thereon

b) great video production work - awesome

c) hate to see such an accomplished rider, riding like that on public roadways

Back