Nickslick productions Viper VS Busa

I still love the Viper and it does pretty good against such a fast machine!
tounge.gif

I wanna see more of the race between the copper and silver busa....it seemed like they cut that one short.

excellent show of sportsmenship between the busa rep (the one the only "slick nick") and the viper rep ( "manny C"., bike killer)

i like the fact that they competed and did it like proffesionals

lock your children up and put your pets away a,
i belive the big dogs are off the porch and playing

hats down to the people who made the video and the riders and driver
excellent job and i hope to see many more desert shot outs like that

thanks for the vid
biggrin.gif

i almost forgot

were is the so called busa killer "R1" now???

i guess since the big dogs are out playin the pussies ( i mean pussy cats) are home lickin their chops
laugh.gif

One more thing to look at. He may have a faster car but how much did he have to pay for it. I will take the 10,000 dollar route anytime. I bet he has over 100,000 in that car.
I won't argue that thing is fast but too rich for my blood.
Over $100k?  I'm betting over $150k.  But hey, I have a high end sportscar in the garage, too (right in front of the busa and Honda VTX1800). If you've got the disposable income it's just another toy.  
biggrin.gif
  I must admit, the car usually sits most of the time, though.  The busa is just so much more fun!
Looking at the Viper forum, I think those guys are very much like us.

It was really nice to get together with such a cool group of guys. Without all the trash talking, people just get along and enjoy the machines for what they are.

Next time, I'll bring the Turbo and we'll get a decent runner of a stock bike.

It was really nice to get together with such a cool group of guys. Without all the trash talking, people just get along and enjoy the machines for what they are.

Next time, I'll bring the Turbo and we'll get a decent runner of a stock bike.
any relation to the full tilt riders in portland Oregon
(Thinker62's group)

This movie overloaded the first server it was on. Here is another link that works for anyone who hasn't viewed it & or saved a copy:
race
I just read where this was downloaded 10,000 times from one server alone today since 8am. It is probably the most downloaded movie of its kind ever.

This movie overloaded the first server it was on.  Here is another link that works for anyone who hasn't viewed it & or saved a copy:
race
I just read where this was downloaded 10,000 times from one server alone today since 8am.  It is probably the most downloaded movie of its kind ever.
you guys remember that vid where the d00d is riding on the roof of his truck and smashes it into a light pole?

I had 267000+ hits in a week with that one.

Back