735RWHP VIPER -vs- 164RWHP BUSA!

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
<------CLICK ME------>

Just curious what your thoughts are?
cool.gif

Lets keep the poo flinging to a minimum please!  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113534954 -->

whoops....my bad, my bad, ya pack 'a hyenas....
laugh.gif

Sheesh...jump all ovah a man for a lil mistake. Hehe...
tounge.gif

My bad though....I stand corrected...TWICE.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, I never seen that one.

laugh.gif

I need to have my bike re-tuned but it probably won't happen before the next race so....
sad.gif

...he will probably get me in the 2nd video, hopefully I will have him in the 3rd with a tune and those cam thingy's!
wink.gif

sweet...................!!!!!   Nice vid!!!!  Can't wait to see the next one!!!!  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|scottybusa
Reason for Edit: "wasn't as funny as I thought it would be"|1113574434 -->

It is a great vid, but am i the only one that isnt that impressed???

I mean...the busa only won by 20 feet or so...

Heh...let em go from a 20 roll and then see how far ahead the Hayabusa would of been..

Its so funny how when people want to race to Busa's we always do it in the best setup for them..At least go nuetral ground and do a 40 punch. Halfway between 0 and 80.

Getting to 100 is the best part of racing. people get a false sense of the power the busa has when we do such high speed roll ons.

great fun vid though!

You can't tell in the video but he got a good 1-car jump on me from the start. I was listening for his HORN but couldn't hear it over his exhaust.

So I just waited for him to go and then hit it!
wink.gif

Busas pretty fast to be down one in the front
rock.gif

nice vid,
be careful in the last shot I think if you pause it, you might be able to read the vipers license plate.
Also, I would recommend trying to avoid signs in the video not to reveal the filming location.

Back