new design busa chain guard what do ya think?

busafreak

Registered
Let me know what you think of new design busa chain guard.wanted to see what people thought before putting on retail website.thanks again for all your emails  Brian

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071801061 -->

CIMG0107.JPG

I like it a lot, but you may want to reinforce or move up away from the edge in these 2 spots.

post_6_01028_CIMG0108.jpg

The guards are nearly .105 thick verses all the others .063. I do that to prevent flex which causes flaking.Since ive went to thicker material Ive had zero returns or complaints. A little heavier but its bling not race products.Thank you for thought though. Brian www.alteredchrome.com

Brian,

I think it looks good. Will it work with the chain guard/vertical license plate holder from Pro Street Designs? I don't want to have to cut a new chain guard to fit the plate holder. Also, what colors are going to be available. If chrome only, will the candy chrome be available? And what color candy chrome will be available.
http://prostreetdesigns.com/shop....e3b8fb2

Thanks for the info,

Steve

If you want tranparent candy colors I would recommend going to one of my best customers www.tocc.biz ask for steve is work is WOW I only offer chrome but he can do powdercoating,chrome,transparent colorsThank you for all your emails and please if any member has a request please let me know. Brian

Hey Busafreak,

I just bid on your other one on e-bay. (with Hayabusa instead of the checkered flag) I wish I had known you posted here on this website!!!

Maybe now I'll win the bid!!! They look good!!!

LoBusa

The guards are nearly .105 thick verses all the others .063. I do that to prevent flex which causes flaking.Since ive went to thicker material Ive had zero returns or complaints. A little heavier but its bling not race products.Thank you for thought though.         Brian www.alteredchrome.com
Great idea in the thickness. They look good.

Hey Busafreak,

I just bid on your other one on e-bay. (with Hayabusa instead of the checkered flag)  I wish I had known you posted here on this website!!!

Maybe now I'll win the bid!!!  They look good!!!

LoBusa
Sounds like you're suckin' ass my friend. Your stunning good looks won't get you a discount this time... Have you no shame???
laugh.gif

Brian

Back