735RWHP VIPER -vs- 164RWHP BUSA!

Busas pretty fast to be down one in the front
rock.gif
What's that mean?
rock.gif

The Busa is still good for 189mph with a 16-tooth sprocket. Plus I have a larger diameter tire.
wink.gif

rock.gif

That's bad arse! It's funny though cause he has a lot bigger investment and the only thing he has over you is he ca carry his purse!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I gotta busa but I gotta FAST stang too. Anyone wanna set something up to vid, I'd be willing. Its a '93GT that runs mid 8's in the 1/4, and I drive it home......any takers?
rock.gif
Hopefully, I'll be in the next vid w/ FULLTILT!

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU TUCK!!! Those a$$clowns at Viperalley need to see how a Busa Rider (or anymotorcyclist for that matter) is supposed to tuck and get as aerodynamic as possible.

At 18KB/s I have a wait ahead of me. Darn network restrictions. I guess I should be doing my work instead of trying to download videos?
laugh.gif

Just watched the video and it is quite nice. I can see a Hayabusa walking a supercharged Viper. I think that the Viper is going to need more horsepower than that to top the Hayabusa simply because of the horsepower to weight ratio. I hope they come out with part two soon!!

Back