NICKSLICK DVD

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
First of all the video is awesome and well worth the money. I watched it twice yesterday. It is believed on all the forums that the 900 RWHP Viper wups the stock Busa.   In the first 2 races yes he reeled the Busa in, but the rider reports his top speed as only 165 mph (Dude on a 3 mile stretch-I as thinking he was stretching it all the way out but he had another 20 or so mph.  However, in the third race (roll on at 75 mph) the stock Busa beats him by ~3 car lengths easy.  Just wonderin if anybody else noticed this.

Also I thought it funny when the nitrous Busa was racing, the chase bike (copper Busa) caught and ran neck & neck with the Viper.

NO COMMENT ON THE OTHER 2 BUSAS & ZX12 RACE.  THAT WASN'T EVEN FAIR.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080680492 -->

post_6_33933_banner_metalic.jpg

I saw on another board that Manny had melted his cats. and plugged his exhaust up pretty good....could that explain the decline in performance??

Got mine yesterday also! Thanks, Nick! EXACTLY what I wanted. Anywho, I was reading some of Manny's posts on the viper site and some things to consider is that cars slow down as they heat up or warm up... or something like that. Anyway with the heat of the day and running that heavy car over and over, it would loose a LITTLE steam as the desert heats up. Temps change, affecting air intake, wind, etc. I felt the viper made fine runs the whole time, but the engine guys know you don't go out and drag 12 times in a row without some tuning and cool down. I hope my facts are almost right.

Great video DVD. Go buy it right now! Look for his spread in Performance Bike [UK] mag April edition also. I found the mag at Borders Books
http://nickslick.com/

Good info and maybe his exhaust got clogged while he was racing the zx12 or on his way home. My point is we don't know at what time his pipe got clogged or how long his cool down was. The point of the whole race was stock Busa vs highly modified Viper and in the final race the "stock" Busa handed him his rectum. Guess we'll have to see the rematch.

We may have to preorder the rematch. This could become an annual event NICKSLICK.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080686911 -->

Great Dawg... Sumthin else I have to buy now. Thanks, Thanks a friggin lot!
laugh.gif

The other stuff is what I really liked. Your track runs, the twisties out in the desert... places I won't be visiting on my busa at speeds I don't ride, so I appricated that! But someone please by the camera guy a tripod or SteadiCam!! hahahaha I know, I know, just amature video. Would have liked to seen the bike nights and other stuff mentioned on the VCD version. Thanks for the production!
smile.gif

Can't wait for the sequal: Busar Wars: The Vipire Strikes back
Filmed in Mexico.... BAHAHAHHAHAHA

All I saw was the races. What I wanted to see more of was the 99 versus the viper. I guess I'm just being impartial because I have a 99.

Go wax those Supras, Nick!!! Heheh...hand 'em their arse!!

The Viper performed very respectably.....the stock busa had it's work cutout for it while the mofdifieds just walked away.

Good video.

wierd... if your purchased THE REAL DEAL, your main startup menu should look like this...

obviously, other stuff is there, and you just select it to view the additional footage.

otherwise... if you purchased VIPER VS BUSA, then what you got is just the viper vs busa race with some extanded clips...

anybody on here, if you got the wrong one, just email me and i will send you the full version... no problem...

Back