New Viper gets smoked...

Good stories!!!  You'd be suprised that a lot of people do not get the the concept of power to weight ratio.
That is really it I think for a lot of the cagers out there with the High $$$ cars and are not really "Motorheads". They are just clueless. They buy the ZO6 Corvette and think they are fast. Well they are in the car world, they just really don't understand what is about to happen to them...

Then The rest, I think most of them just want to SEE YOU GO!!! They want to see it and hear it... That's all, they want a show.

I know from experiance that frequently the Cagers doing the sillystuff at the lights, just want to see you take off and go rocketing down the road, they know they aren't competition, they just want to see it.

Now it's the clueless fuggers in the $100K twin Turbo Porsches that are the most fun. Man they get downright steamed when you just wave bye Bye... and leave em' like they hit there brakes....
thumbs-up.gif

The only REALLY ANNOYING ones are the freaking Ricers in there POS 2003 Freaking Honda Accord, with the typical FART muffler and the rest of the plastic crap and lights bolted on... They are the ones that are just too stupid to get it... Especially the ones with Greddy, NOS, and Veilside stickers splattered around... They really seem to think they have something under the hood... They just don't get it...

oh my....Matt sterbater.......great name....and great characterization

FART MUFFLER...I am laughing my ass off. Why do people insist on taking a normal reliable everyday cage like a civic/accord/toyota and put these stupid mufflers on that sound like farting. What the heck is the attraction...can someone explain this too me?

I see a lot of rice cagers racing down HWY 99 most nights. They think 0-60 in under 6 sec. is blazing (they should try 0-60 in 2sec or less)! Some of them have NOS, and they do think they're untouchable, loud mufflers and all).

All I have to do is rev the Busa and jump up to the posted limit (as fast as I feel like
smile.gif
). They take-off down the street like they're on fire. The local police pull THEM over for speeding. I smile and keep going.
biggrin.gif

Just because I have the "World's Fastest Production Motorcycle" doesn't mean I need to prove it (but it is fun to play with it).

oh my....Matt sterbater.......great name....and great characterization

FART MUFFLER...I am laughing my ass off.  Why do people insist on taking a normal reliable everyday cage like a civic/accord/toyota and put these stupid mufflers on that sound like farting.  What the heck is the attraction...can someone explain this too me?
it's funny, that's what some hd riders say about the 'jap' sports bikes when it comes to aftermarket pipes.

I can speak from experience. I have a Viper and a Busa and they are both bad. The Busa will obviously take the Viper in the short run, but it's all about who's got the bigger gonzos when top end rolls around and who is willing to stay in it. In most cases you will run out of gonzos or road before either the Busa or Viper run out of power.
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

I can speak from experience. I have a Viper and a Busa and they are both bad. The Busa will obviously take the Viper in the short run, but it's all about who's got the bigger gonzos when top end rolls around and who is willing to stay in it. In most cases you will run out of gonzos or road before either the Busa or Viper run out of power.
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
Very well put.. Vipers are bad xxx cars hands down, Envy you best of both worlds..

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

Funny, I've been around both sides. IMO, the "typical" sportbiker is far worse than ANY ricer. The farting grape fruit shooters on the Civics are less annoying than the squid on the GSX-R600 and a D&D slip on at the local hang out. One Gixxer revs his motor to the limiter, 18 more follow suit (Gixxer mating call). Most car guys know they don't stand a chance with a bike... far more bike guys think no cage can touch them. Even more think they're the best rider and have the fastest bike on the planet because of it.

The common bond between the ricer and the squid... they're all retards.

Back