Nice Ride Today

MikesGSX1300RK9

Registered
Beautiful crystal clear blue skies here in Melbourne, FL today made for a lovely ride. No idiot encounters... also a plus...

Refreshing.

Good to hear, :rulez: state pics required for this sort of post to remind those that can't ride yet due to the weather.:poke::rofl:

Pics or it didnt happen. :moon: Most likely it did for you FL guys. :whistle: Weather here in MD has been not so spring like.

Okay, guys. I'll take some pics next time (actually, upgrading my bike with GPS and XM right now so might as well get another USB port and throw a bike-mounted camera into the mix).

It's only money, right?!?!? :laugh:

I went for a quick ride too, but still chilly here, cant wait for the nice weather.

I rode for a couple of hours today too. And as for you blokes in cooler climes, it all evens out in the summer when I'm sweating bollocks under my leathers!

I rode for a couple of hours today too. And as for you blokes in cooler climes, it all evens out in the summer when I'm sweating bollocks under my leathers!

:laugh:I wear a Nitro armored mesh jacket with my leathers now in the summer, it's good for a 1 time use:laugh:

Back