DOAAHHHHHH

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
51 Degrees today!!! Clear skies!!! Went for about a 2 hour bike ride…. Doooaahh felt sooo good!!!!!

Cant wait until the Feb 8th ride in Arizona!!!!!

Congrats on the ride - you are lucky - we got snow & single digit temps here in Mich. . The only thing I get to ride is my Artic Cat 500 4x4 4 wheeler to plow driveways(not quite a 'Busa, but it'll have to do for now - I guess).
Take some pics of the ride in AZ & post 'em.

Pit Bull

We should hit 50 deg. within the next 90 days or so. I hate single-digit temperatures with nearly a foot of snow on the ground. It's winters like this that make me wonder if it'll ever get warm again. So much for the greenhouse effect.

feb 8th ride in AZ?
Twisted - Yeah.. I live in California, but I am going to Phoenix this coming weekend so Mikey D and I were talking about getting together and doing some riding, next thing we know Mikey became the organizer of what looks like at keast 10 riders and probablky more.

Wil be meeting in Phoenix area and going for a ride in Tortilla Flats (never been there, but everyone is saying it should be a good time)

Dont know where you live but if you are in the area contact Mikey D for more details.

feb 8th ride in AZ?
Twisted - Yeah.. I live in California, but I am going to Phoenix this coming weekend so Mikey D and I were talking about getting together and doing some riding, next thing we know Mikey became the organizer of what looks like at keast 10 riders and probablky more.

Wil be meeting in Phoenix area and going for a ride in Tortilla Flats (never been there, but everyone is saying it should be a good time)

Dont know where you live but if you are in the area contact Mikey D for more details.
super.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Let's GO!</span></marquee>

wether sucks here in ky...
Today
Feb 02 Rain / Freezing Rain 41°F 36°F 90%
Tue
Feb 03 AM Rain / Snow Showers 37°F 24°F 30%
Wed
Feb 04 Mostly Cloudy 35°F 33°F 20%

cant wait tilllllllllll spring ...
sad.gif

Back