My Midnight Ride....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Got bored decided to take a midnight ride last night after all in the house finally started to snore.
Yes thats the signal, 3yr old Adam, 11yr old Kathy and Mommy ALL snore. Me dont know never heard myself...:laugh:

73 degrees last night.
Sorry bout the pic quality from my phone at night.
Had a nice ride for about 2hrs. Went by the beach. Rode up ocean Ave.
Drove downtown by the clubs. Had a nice ride. Made it all the way home
until I was about 1/2 mile away when God turned on the shower !
Got soaked ! In less than 1/2 mile. Like I jumped in a pool.
Hard Florida shower all contained within a 1/2 mile radius.
Sky was clear and starry the whole way til then.
Chance of rain 5-10%. My address must be 1313 Mockingbird Lane !

Night ride 001.jpg

Night ride 002.jpg

Got bored decided to take a midnight ride last night after all in the house finally started to snore.
Yes thats the signal, 3yr old Adam, 11yr old Kathy and Mommy ALL snore. Me dont know never heard myself...:laugh:

73 degrees last night.
Sorry bout the pic quality from my phone at night.
Had a nice ride for about 2hrs. Went by the beach. Rode up ocean Ave.
Drove downtown by the clubs. Had a nice ride. Made it all the way home
until I was about 1/2 mile away when God turned on the shower !
Got soaked ! In less than 1/2 mile. Like I jumped in a pool.
Hard Florida shower all contained within a 1/2 mile radius.
Sky was clear and starry the whole way til then.
Chance of rain 5-10%. My address must be 1313 Mockingbird Lane !

Dang Saiid! LOL! it's like you gotcher yerself a personal lil raincloud follow'in ya about here lately...cops...crimes of passion on the net...rainouts..not to mention the living he11 of..."Family in the living room/Busa fueled up and ready to go in the garage" and?...you can't come out and play today?:poke::rofl:

jus say'in. :whistle::poke::rofl:

Maybe next sunday?..L8R, Bill. :cool:

Thats why I went out last night.
Knew I wasnt gettin any Blanca time today !
As they say a wet night of riding is better than a good day at work.

Had to wake up early and wash her with Adam though.
She didnt like to be rode hard and put away wet....:thumbsup:

Midnight Rides are the best!!!

Cool crisp night air, a full moon, roads mostly to your self.... amazing..

Only problem is, in iowa we have millions of deer to keep our eyes peeled for...

I'm jealous....

I love night riding in the summer... we go all the time until about 3 or 4 am. Baltimore city is a wild place late at night if we get bored...:whistle:

:laugh:Serves you right... prepunishment. God knew you'de come on here and rub your 73 degree midnight temperature in our face:laugh:

Midnight Rides are the best!!!

Cool crisp night air, a full moon, roads mostly to your self.... amazing..

Only problem is, in iowa we have millions of deer to keep our eyes peeled for...

I'm jealous....

And brand new HID's to safely light his way :thumbsup:

I love night riding in the summer... we go all the time until about 3 or 4 am. Baltimore city is a wild place late at night if we get bored...:whistle:

+1 On night riding, I just wish I had a bigger city to ride through, I may need to make the trip to Baltimore this summer

Oh man, I plan on doing alot of night riding...
Last season was a good 4 hour ride in the afternoon, came home and napped alil, then went back out till all hours of the morning every weekend. Good times...can't wait!

awesome..wish I had that weather here...of course it's supposed to go up to 63 degrees and be sunny today..at some point...:whistle:kinda hard to stay at work if THAt happens!:laugh:

awsome i haven't ridden in 2 months with a 11 month old and wife and guilt of leaving them its hard to. im in miami me too we should ride sometime.

I love being able to take a midnight ride. It's sometimes helps me to relax enough to sleep. Thanks for sharing the pics of the ride. :thumbsup:

Back