Awwwwwwwwwww

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
That was a sigh of relief Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think it hit 60 degrees today, and I chose 60 degrees on the ( when is it too cold to ride thread ) So when I got home Misty and I went for a ride, Just rode into town ( 15 Min each way ) and then up and down what I call the Dike road, Nice long straight away with water on both sides. and then around the Marina and neighborhood.

It felt soooooo good.

I'm stating to jones for a ride... If we don't get decent weather in Early January, I'll be trailering South for a day!

Hopefully the temps will stay high enough for me to go get some pics. I was busy fighting traffic in Tulsa today doing my christmas shopping to get mine out and ride.

If we dont get any more snow here, i hope to ride new years day. Of course i will have to trailer it out of my hollow cuz the snow never melts on this dang road of mine!

we got out today as well.... almost posted up and rode to tulsa but between turning in my work truck and etc i didnt have time to get to t town..

25 and snow....no go for the Busa. I wonder how she'd perform with a snowtrack conversion on the rear for winter?? :whistle:

Purdy today, got a little ride in along with getting things ready for :santa:

Sounds like I'll be riding tomorrow fo sho

25 and snow....no go for the Busa. I wonder how she'd perform with a snowtrack conversion on the rear for winter?? :whistle:

You might not even need a front ski, I am not sure the front would even think about comming down. Let me know how it goes and send pics of the aftermath.:laugh::lol:

Great for you.
I think it may have hit the high 30's here and it rained cats and dogs as well as all other maner quadrapeds here.

Pouring rain all day long.

More snow on the way for you Easterners as this storm rolls along.

Back