Nice Ride This Morning

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Well the Busa was finally on the road! I met up with BeachZ and Earlybird along with 2 other of my BMW friends (Russ and Keith) and we had a fun ride up route 14. It's a nice ride with soome pretty fun twisties and about as much elevation change as you are going to get on the east side of Virginia. All had fun (I think) and there were no mishaps. It was a good group and everyone was mature and safe.

:thumbsup:

Funnies.jpg

Ride 01.jpg

Ride 04.jpg

Ride 05.jpg

Ride 08.jpg

Ride 06.jpg

Rigth Side Low.jpg

Yes a good Sunday 20 state trooper field day cruise! Enjoyed myself Willie! Had my dad on the phone in that picture (like the caption... Looks like I am taking a leak on them!) about family issues on my mom's side of the family.:banghead: Russ and I made it home safe just blue lights everywhere with customers! We must of got 240 miles of riding in.

Here are a few shots that I took with my phone...

Before we left EarlyBirds house to got to Arch's:

IMG_20120527_070420.jpg

Stopped to top off before getting to RedLine:

IMG_20120527_082706.jpg

Getting ready to head out at RedLine:

IMG_20120527_090113.jpg

Quick stop at the half way point:

IMG_20120527_104555.jpg

So, I figured it was only fair to show you guys what a morning ride cost me on a holiday weekend... several hundred dollars in plants and mulch for three flowerbeds and a full day of hard labor. :laugh:

IMG_20120528_140641.jpg

Yeah, I've been painting all day. Been awhile since I used those painting muscles! I need a hot tubright now!

Back