Why I rode my Hardley to work this morning.

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Don't get much time to ride, but this morning got the chance to ride my Hardley to work, woohoo, hit 110mph through a hardley twisty and it was fun, made my whole day!:thumbsup:

So why didn't I ride the Busa?

Are you crazy, park my pretty Busa baby at work to sit and bake in the sun all day? It's way too precious for that. :laugh:

My guess what "too much pollen falling for the Busa" Don't want to get her dirty :whistle:

Gotta slum it sometimes to properly appreciate the good things in life. :rofl:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

i thought you were gonna say a)you wanted to wake the neighbors or 2)you wanted to be late. JK glad it was a good ride in for ya.

I rode my busa to work today so that the rest of the working class could appreciate the fruits of a good work ethic; appreciate the magnificance of such a fine, superior machine basking in the warm sunlight; AND because she is so damn fun to ride! :cool:

Don't get much time to ride, but this morning got the chance to ride my Hardley to work, woohoo, hit 110mph through a hardley twisty and it was fun, made my whole day!:thumbsup:

So why didn't I ride the Busa?

Are you crazy, park my pretty Busa baby at work to sit and bake in the sun all day? It's way too precious for that. :laugh:

i drive my baby to work :martin::martin::martin:

hayabusa at work.jpg

Not at 110mph , I get about 28 mpg cruising at 90 - 100 on my Ultra coming down the Fl Tpk, very bad MPG if you ask me, aerodynamic coefficient of a screen door in a hurricane, just have my Busa a week getting about 36 at 90 mph cruising with traffic.

at least the hardley gets better milage.

Not at 110mph , I get about 28 mpg cruising at 90 - 100 on my Ultra coming down the Fl Tpk, very bad MPG if you ask me, aerodynamic coefficient of a screen door in a hurricane, just have my Busa a week getting about 36 at 90 mph cruising with traffic.

I get 47 mpg on the Harley, riding kind of within speed limits with a few bursts now and then, the Busa riding the same way I get between 49 and 52.

Back