Next dragrace project

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'm a ZRX fan from way back, so my next buy for a bike will be along these lines. I'm leaning towards the Turbo route this time. For $2400(Turbo kit) you can't go wrong.

im000010_3.jpg

every year theres a bike day at the strip, and one of our buddies has a freind that comes, and has that bike with a turbo. very fast!!!!!cant remember what kinda numbers it runs, but u wouldnt think it would go that fast

You want to run really fast?
rock.gif
Turbo your Busa! You'll walk all over the ZRX. BTW. That does look like a nice bike!
biggrin.gif

I had an 00 ZRX for 4 years - fun bike. Check out www.zrxoa.org...there are several members on the site that dragrace. ZRXDean (in the pic below) is running in the 8's on his ZRX.

<!--EDIT|macbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109853916 -->

prostar_2002.jpg

Sounds like a lot of fun. One of the mags done a write on on a "Z-REX" a while back with a supercharger. Looked like a fun ride!
biggrin.gif

Man they are really really popular over here in Japan. They are almost as popular as GSXRs, no lie! I can't believe how many of those are on the road.

I have a 2005 ZXR1200R and love it!! Let me tell you> with a Ivans jet kit and a Muzzy header this ZRX rocks! It made 131 hp with killer torq numbers down low ...You put a good rider on that ZRX and you can smoke a Busa in the 1/4 mile ...Top end race? forget about it, the Busa wins hands down.. I find myself riding the ZRX more than my Busa.. It's just a better daily driver than the busa ..:)

I like the massive storage under the seat, it can hold a good amount of stuff. I used to ride up to the local icecream joint, get a large chocolate shake(extra thick), fit it in the storage area upright, then ride home and drink it there.

I am on the ZRXOA.org site, i go as Paul_G.
I've sold alot of cycle parts there, great bunch of people over there.

Ha! Look at all the closet Kawi guys coming to the surface in this thread! Now, should I go back through all my old threads and see how many of you gave me shid over the 10r?
laugh.gif

Back