NEWEST mods to 1000

busafreak

Registered
Sorry its been awhile since I post updates. Sorry its not of a busa. Decided to be different and powdercoated the wheels. Also installed my newest product a flamed axle slide. Looks a ton better than the square stock one. Will have them for the busa soon. Also updated pics of matching pocket dragbike. Almost done have a show on the 28th so it better be done. Thanks again for everyone's feedback really rely on your thoughts. Complete carbon fiber bodywork next. thanks again     Brian

pocketbike

update_014.jpg

Looks great Brian! Like the wheels, and also, PM me when you get the slides ready for a Busa, they will match the chain guard I got from you.
wink.gif

Man your bike looks awesome.
bowdown.gif
I just have to ask..."why the carbon fiber?
rock.gif
" Bike looks hella sweet as it is now.
wink.gif

Where did you get the undertail exhaust?
What was the cost to purchase?
How do you like it?
It looks really cool!

Is that an 87-88 in the background??
Very nice duo!

Why carbon fiber? Ive always loved it, and not to give anything away I have a graphics design I will be having airbrushed over the carbon soon I hope. Will be debuting it at either world of wheels KC or Daytona beach Rat's hole bike show. Should be sick. The undertail exhaust was handmade by me. I copied a hotbodies undertail kit but instead of using their CRAP oval canaster I choose to mount my Yosh. I used a old NOS bottle holder to hold the muffler. Then I chopped up a undertail to fit snug around the muffler and stuck the LED's inside the openings. Can see them from rear not sides. Also the bike is a 88 7/11 . Going to restore it to 1990 gsxr1100 specs and colors. 1990 Black and siver scheme. Later guys will post pics from show on the 28th. Brian

Back