Road conditions in SD area

MoTrFinger

Registered
I left from Costa mesa down the 5 to 76 then to the 79 then to San Felipe rd (pretty clean some sand and runoff water). Then to Montezuma also clean less run off but there was a turn or two with rocks nothing major as cruise speed but no hard riding today. Palomar tight side is crap near the top the fast side has some water rock slides and such again the bottom is in much better shape than the top. Thats my update, oh btw I have footage from today I will post in a bit. I used a new lense size so I'm interested in feedback. Thanks

Thanks for the update Mo, how long do you think before it's a 100 percent down at Palomar?

Thanks for the update. Santa Monica mts are horrid, at least 2 weeks before it might be worth trying.

You had me wondering why there was a post about road conditions in SD..
laugh.gif
If you really want to know they are snow-packed with scattered wet spots. It is actually in the 40s & supposed to stay that way till next week. Might get to ride if the roads clear!!
cool.gif

Just because more people live in San Diego than in the whole state of South Dakota...
tounge.gif
There are a few of us crazy enought to think we can ride every month of the year!!
laugh.gif

Lol South Dakota
smile.gif
sorry bout the missinformation
smile.gif

BTW I think if weather holds 2-3 weekends from now it should be back close to normal Palomar Mountain in San Diego California USA that is
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back