Were back, kinda

and would you look at that, I still have some post numbers up and my own private Icon, now how cool is that?

Thanx cap, Your bustin your rump and donin a #### good job.

Glad the site is back up...

You guys have done a great job...

Also the site is faster now or my computer has speeded up...

Anyway back to the post whoring I was on my way to "Busa Master"!!!

Hey, my name is MuggaX, and I'm a new member. Hold up, I'm still in the system. hehehe. Hey Cap, glad to see that the board is back. I didn't realized how much I can miss something till it's gone. It was like missing a family member.

Captain, You know you have a great site here and I am very glad to see that it has returned. Like you said little smaller but in time it will be back up to capacity again. After visiting some of the other sites I realized just how much I like this one.
Thank you for all your hard work and time you spend makeing the site available for us.
Jim

Yep, I think this really is a neat board!! Good to be back.
Thanks Captain for your help and giving back life to this board.

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

go figure, i get my family back from Detroit last night, and now this family is back too...

What a rollercoaster!!!!! Glad life for ME is back to normal.

Thanks Captain.

</span>
hehehehehe..........no sweat buddy!!!!   BTW....I say we start a poll here.  How long will it take Kerb to get back to 1000 posts!?!?!?!??!  I give him a week....maybe two!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
<span =''>
Hey Sled,

We may have to double the ante on this one. I think Cache runs a pretty close second to Kerbie. What do you think?

Brian

biggrin.gif

</span>
go figure, i get my family back from Detroit last night, and now this family is back too...

What a rollercoaster!!!!! Glad life for ME is back to normal.

Thanks Captain.
<span =''>
Somebody in "BusaHeaven" must love you Cache. You didn't lose many posts. That's cool. I must have done something awfully wrong in my former life...
mad.gif

Brian

I think cache actually picked up some posts.. I really do. hahah...

</span>
I think cache actually picked up some posts.. I really do. hahah...
<span =''>
Hi Ya Ego-Maniac,

Man it's been crazy not being able to come to the board for the last week. I was goin' through withdrawals and stuff. Glad to hear from ya dude. I hope you got a chance to read the song I wrote (with you as inspiration of course) before it got deleted. If you didn't, I think I can remember how it went. I know you've got some whitty come-backs for us, so let's have 'em.

EGO....You're my HERO!

Brian

Glad to see we are back. I will have to play around with pics and aviatars when I get back from South Flordai

</span>
Glad the site is back up...

You guys have done a great job...

Also the site is faster now or my computer has speeded up...

Anyway back to the post whoring I was on my way to "Busa Master"!!!
<span =''>
Oh well i was 100 away from the 2M mark. Live goes on.

I am in South Florida at the moment.

</span>
  EGO....You're my HERO!
<span =''>
rock.gif
hero... thats scary. lol

Nah man i hadn't been on the board for a few days even before it went down. I was actually out of it for close to 2 weeks I think. I was dying to post all week. haha.

You will hafta repost the song.. maybe in the "Was just wondering" thread over in random thoughts.

I was wasting my normally productive time spent reading/replying here at labusas.. and hoping that hayabusa.org got up and running quickly. Glad it did!

Hey Cap great job, I am glad to see you managed to save it. To say I missed this board would be a major understatement

Good job Captain, I am SO glad to see the site back!!! I was really afraid I would lose touch with my good friends here.

Thanks for bring it back!!!

Shane formerly known as Doc_Snyder

Back