cubicincubi

Registered
Currently i'm riding a VTR Firestorm (superhawk I believe in USA)

Past my direct access full category test in april and have covered 4,000 miles on it... my first bike..

I've always loved the busa and think i'm nearer to owning one. I'm thinking of watching out for one this winter when the prices drop - so, just thought i'd say hi.

hi and welcome lots of info and opions here at the fun house:cool:

smile.gif
 Welcome to "The Place To Be".

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155515381 -->

Hey guy--Welcome to the group. I'd sure like to see some pics of your ride!

cheers for the warm welcome;

prices for busa's in the uk - look here;

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW....=SEARCH

pics of my firestorm... sorry don't have many and they don't do it justice.

here's a pic of my brother and I about to go out for his very first motorcycle lesson - we managed to cover 50 miles that day - even if it did take us 6 hours!
f072b5a7.jpg

my bike as advertised when i bought it - 2001 FY model with 4700miles on it.
befc6c07.jpg

more pics;
298b152c.jpg

3c07cd90.jpg

47780d83.jpg

b5d8af10.jpg

I bought the bike 3 days after passing my test, after having tested a few 600's and a SV650 - I found them all rather uninspiring - hopped on a storm and just loved the grunt. Now i'm counting my sorrows as during the last 4K ragging the ass off it i've managed to bugger the CCT's - but theyre getting fixed tomoro.

I'm planning on keeping this machine as a general hack about, looking for a nice busa for being balistic on - used to drag race cars with nitrous and turbo's etc until very recently when I decided to give it up and use bikes instead. Managed a 11.9 second run on my Firestorm but that was pretty much giving all hell - nowt left in it i'm afraid and it tops out at around 145-150 mph.

So... i'll start asking some newbie questions in a new thread.

cheers all.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|cubicincubi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155576463 -->

Back