FasterGun

Donating Member
Registered
Howdy from East Texas!
I found this forum whilst lookin 'round, all lonely like because when I bought my '05 Busa- I quickly found out that, here in east texas, ALOT of the sport bike riders are prejudiced towards the Hayabusa...

I have owned a GSXR 600, and an assortment of cruisers...but never experienced the discrimination I have witnessed whilst onboard my cruise missle...Anyone else have this happen to them???

Hayabusa_007.jpg

FasterGun..........welcome from the N. Tex area.....yea I get the same reaction........other bikes put up beside me, see its a Busa and generally back off........enjoy the ride and the knowledge base of the membership........neat roads you have in E. TEX
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

FasterGun..........welcome from the N. Tex area.....yea I get the same reaction........other bikes put up beside me, see its a Busa and generally back off........enjoy the ride and the  knowledge base of the membership........neat roads you have in E. TEX
smile.gif

smile.gif
yeah, but the really fun roads are in Mena, Ark

smile.gif

What sort of prejudice are you talking about? Do other bikers think you're stuck up for having a busa? What do you mean? Thanks.

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152239535 -->

I'd say the situation here i quite different than you...

At the opposite, here people tend to be more curious and respectful at the Busa than other sportbikes...

I've never had anybody give me an attitude or anything, not that i have noticed anyway!

race.gif

I'd say the situation here i quite different than you...

At the opposite, here people tend to be more curious and respectful at the Busa than other sportbikes...

I've never had anybody give me an attitude or anything, not that i have noticed anyway!

race.gif
Same here. In Popeye's Chicken on Tuesday this guy walked up to me and just asked "is that a hayabusa?". I said yeah. That was that. I get waves from all bikers in my area. I see more cruisers than anything and everyone is cool on the road. I think in my area it's a known "thing" that all bikers wave to each other... and I think that's pretty cool. When I move to LA, CA later in the year I expect things to be different because LA is full of gixxer riders who do stunts and also stuck up a55holes.

I guess some people see a guy on a busa and think he's a jerk... just like how some people see a guy in a beamer or vette and think the same thing. I dunno... I only judge pricks who drive Mustangs because most of them speed and drive like maniacs.

Welcome to the insanity. Don't worry they're all just jealous. They all wish they had a Busa, but can’t handle the beast.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152273232 -->

Back