newbie, well sort of

cheferman65

Registered
Greetings all,
I have been lurking for oh, a year now. Never introduced myself as I was one of those guys with out a bike. Needless to say I am the proud owner of a white 09', her name is Pearl. My 6 year old named her for me. I'm pleased and happy to be back on 2 wheels after a 4 year forced hiatus(messy expensive divorce) sai la vie. Looking forward to meeting many and participating in the day to day shananigans of being a member. Don't know it all but have some very good working knowledge of our beautiful past time and way of life. We reside on the SW coast of Fla. I'm a chef/partner for a national up-scale casual chain restaurant in the area so I work quite a bit and spend the rest of the time w/ the family and the new addiction. Pearl has only 200 miles as of now so the R-55 will have to wait till next week.
I have a pyramid hugger on order as well as all 3 lines per/Galfer on order.
Does any one have any first hand experience with Hot jetting? Kind of intrigued.

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

Congrats and welcome! :beerchug: Lots of good info here and you should fit right in with the crowd. From your 'Join Date', you have been lurking for more than a year. :laugh: Again, :welcome:

Greetings all,
I have been lurking for oh, a year now. Never introduced myself as I was one of those guys with out a bike. Needless to say I am the proud owner of a white 09', her name is Pearl. My 6 year old named her for me. I'm pleased and happy to be back on 2 wheels after a 4 year forced hiatus(messy expensive divorce) sai la vie. Looking forward to meeting many and participating in the day to day shananigans of being a member. Don't know it all but have some very good working knowledge of our beautiful past time and way of life. We reside on the SW coast of Fla. I'm a chef/partner for a national up-scale casual chain restaurant in the area so I work quite a bit and spend the rest of the time w/ the family and the new addiction. Pearl has only 200 miles as of now so the R-55 will have to wait till next week.
I have a pyramid hugger on order as well as all 3 lines per/Galfer on order.
Does any one have any first hand experience with Hot jetting? Kind of intrigued.

Nice A*s !!! :welcome:

:welcome: to the board, glad you have been able to get back on two (quite a few of us have gone through the same divorce experience) :beerchug:

Officially, welcome to the oRg. Very nice bike you have there my friend. As you know, there are many peeps in your area of the state, just hook up and have some fun. :beerchug:

Welcome! I am a fairly new busa owner also working on getting my bike setup right. It has pretty much been my full time job for a month or so now. I am not a chef but I would have to say my current favorite is a 3 1/2" Wusthof Ikon paring.

Back