new member.... sort of... but definately first post

Rayc263

Registered
Hey everyone!!! let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Ray and im from philadelphia Pa.

I have a 2009 white hayabusa and I love every minute of every mile i put on her!! the only mods would be hotbodies exhaust and the license plate bracket made from the reflector brackets (which i got from here lol):thumbsup:

I have been a member since last year but this is the first time I had the time to actually get a thread going. I love all the info and all the talks you guys have on here, and have learned so much and received tons of helpful information and ideas. I have alot of respect for you guys and all the work you guys do to get info to other Hayabusa owners!!:bowdown:

well as i have run out of things to say without further ado here is what you guys really want some pics!!!:beerchug:
dont mind the bad quality of some of these pics there were all mostly taken on my iphones lol.

0.jpg

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 6.JPG

photo 4.jpg

yea the marble mod will be happening this riding season the popping was driving me a little nuts last summer lol.... but i think i will be color matching my mirrors first just need the weather to get a little better here in philly still a little too cold!!

welcome aboard bro Philly is just up the road from a bunch of us, we should get a ride some day, let us know whats up whent he weather clears.

Stick around and be safe, nice skoot:welcome:

Lycan i definately look forward to getting to ride with afew people on here one day! got a tiny glimpse of spring yesterday it hit 60ish for a couple hrs but was to busy yesterday to roll her out of her cave :rofl:...... but looks like i will get a couple chances this week!!:thumbsup:

thanks for the family comments unfortunately i dont have any with my son on it yet he just turned one last month soooo this season there shall be pics of my lil man on the beast :laugh:

Back