newbie to forum here in Mo.

fireblade1

Registered
Hello everyone. I'm a recent purchaser of a 2003 Busa. It's a damage rescue project. I've only run into one simple problem...what color to paint it.

We started out with the choice of Tangelo Pearl w/ ghost pearl painted labels, but that fell through when I found another local Busa rider had already painted his Lambo Orange.

The alternate option was to paint it classic Ford Galaxie silver w/ the Kanji's being the only label and painted in soft Tangelo Pearl, but I've received my replacement fairing from Fl. and it is Tangerine/Orange! I have the orange 1300 Puig windscreen and can not decide what to do on this. The nose piece looks so slick in Tangerine that I simply can't pass up the color, but I'd truly like to see the bike in the classic silver w/ tangelo kanji's. Any input???

I'm terrible at deciding on colors, but welcome to the board!

Welcome!

Where are the pics? Input might be easier if we could se whatyou are working with. Personaly, I like Blu/Sil.

Welcome,pics please!
smile.gif

If you give it the '05 black/grey color scheme, you will get an extra 4 to 5 horsepower out of it. Any other Suzuki scheme will only net you 2 to 3  
biggrin.gif

Hope that helps ... and welcome!

If you give it the '05 black/grey color scheme, you will get an extra 4 to 5 horsepower out of it. Any other Suzuki scheme will only net you 2 to 3  
biggrin.gif

Hope that helps ... and welcome!
dammit! got here too late............

WHAT HE SAID!
idea.gif
super.gif
lol!!

by the way....Welcome to the board!

Back