To paint or not to paint that is the question

Projekt

Registered
As you all may or may not remember, last year after reassembling my bike, I had it painted flat black and loved the results.
Now this is another year and after several thousand miles of hard riding the finish is calling my attention.
I am entertaining the idea of repainting it and am considering going with a Dupont 677 (porsche) Anthrazite Metallic two stage (similar to 05 LE). This is because I like the stealthy phantom look.
I could leave it flat black and just respray it the same. I have a friend who runs a paint shop and either way would be inexpensive...
Also I love the look of GMBusa's Tangelo Pearl  plastics but House of Kolors isn't sold here in Bosnia and after perusing the Dupont color catalogs, I am unable to settle on a suitable replacement for that shade...
What do you say?

Go with a brighter color this time...
You have already gone the subdue/stealth route...
Go the other way for a year...
It'll confuse em for a while...

David

By the way your internet translated location looks really funny and reads even worse.
Yea, like most people down here, I speak the local Texmex fluently...
But I cannot read or write it...
And a translator program is too formal and/or proper, since it it official Spanish, which is very different from the local dialect...

David

By the way your internet translated location looks really funny and reads even worse.
Yea, like most people down here, I speak the local Texmex fluently...
But I cannot read or write it...
And a translator program is too formal and/or proper, since it it official Spanish, which is very different from the local dialect...

David
whats it say, esse? (soory, about all the spanish I know aside from "Dos taquitos y dos cervesas")

Painting La Busa con otro color, eh Projecto? O5 LE color scheme is pretty sick, that and the 02 LE...

The original 69 Camaro "hugger orange" might be an alternative.

Link

69z28.jpg

It all comes down to when I drop off the plastics to be sprayed. The final decision will be made at that moment. How's this for a good price? $175.. Gotta love the Bosnian economy for this reason.

Back