Picked out my paint today

karnage

Registered
Got my paint matched up to what I want and its a sidney pearl blue.It has a lot of pearl in it.My painter has a plan on paint and airbrushing the kanji symbol.He wants to do a ghost kanji in pearl I think.

I think the place carries color rite and PPG.I am getting a discount thru the place doing the paint for me.

A quart will run me just under $170, the shop has the clear and the reducer already and an ounce of pearl is $35 or so for a violet pearl.Forever Powder Coating is doing the paint as well as the powder coating for me.They do outstanding work.Jeff the owner does all free hand air brushing, stenciling and pinstriping.The work will cost me nothing as I am trading an old project truck I never finished for the paint work and powder coating.It was my in the works twin turbo slammed F150 but never got to building the engine just accumulated the parts.The truck has been sitting for 5 years now and it needs a good home .

Damn, show us that truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck the colors and concept sound awesome.

A quart will run me just under $170, the shop has the clear and the reducer already and an ounce of pearl is $35 or so for a violet pearl.Forever Powder Coating is doing the paint as well as the powder coating for me.They do outstanding work.Jeff the owner does all free hand air brushing, stenciling and pinstriping.The work will cost me nothing as I am trading an old project truck I never finished for the paint work and powder coating.It was my in the works twin turbo slammed F150 but never got to building the engine just accumulated the parts.The truck has been sitting for 5 years now and it needs a good home .

Wow my job is costing me $2,000 including a helmet to match

This place is getting theyre name out there and still on the cheap side but they do amazing work.This would be a $1500 job or so but I am doing a trade.I think I may do my helmet also now that you mentioned helmet.

Back