newbie to busa world

ricky07busa

Registered
first of all thanks for allowing me to your forum!!! i just traded my honda blackbird for a 07 busa. i really know very little on these bikes, bike is stock besides someone hollowing out stock pipes. i was wondering if there was anything i need to do to this bike, i basically want to keep it stock, but didnt know if there were any tricks or tweeks to do to the stock bike?

Don't need to do anything to keep it stock! :laugh: As you ride the bike or check out some of the bikes/posts on the board you'll come up with some stuff you want to do. Until then how about posting up bikes of your bike? Welcome! :beerchug:

Welcome. My first mod was the DB windscreen. Take your time and have fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

:welcome: to the oRg. The list of mods is endless my brother... You could always start with cams and pistons :laugh: It would still look stock :whistle:

:welcome: This is the place to be. Now where are
0002.gif
:laugh:

thanks for all the friendly welcomes. not really sure yet how to get the pics up but will try soon. oh yeah i was going to ask, i noticed riding the other day, that bike when u come to a stop, does not idle down it stays at about 1500-2000. when i left off the clutch with bike in gear it will come down, not a major problem but annoying. any clue?? and thanks again.

Back