newbie to busaland

yeah, about the only twists we turn are over in Blackwater or riding all the way to Camden Alabama. Dual compound tires are a MUST!!! Thanks for the welcome folks. Going to ride over to Mobile Alabama tonight to watch some drag racing(not bikes) temps in the lower 70's tonight......

:welcome: Glad to have you on the org. Lots of great members in your area. You should get with MC MUSTANG and go for a ride, he lives in Milton as does my father. I'll be bringing the busa down for my next visit to Milton and perhaps we can get together for a ride.:thumbsup:

:welcome: Glad to have you on the org. Lots of great members in your area. You should get with MC MUSTANG and go for a ride, he lives in Milton as does my father. I'll be bringing the busa down for my next visit to Milton and perhaps we can get together for a ride.:thumbsup:

shoot me an email when you get down this way. If I'm not working I might be able to squeeze out a few hours for a ride. I work for the Hurricane Hunters so by the end of next month we should be ramping back and resting up people and aircraft for next storm season.

Took it out for a bit yesterday and really got on it for the first time. The acceleration is deceptively fast because it just pulls all the way through every gear. No sudden torque curve, nothing unpredictable, just smooth power. I stayed in it from a good roll up to a buck seventy five(indicated...no gps) and backed out when I realized I was getting fixated on the speedo instead of what was 300 yds ahead. Probably was the best decision I made most of the day!! Overall impressed with the bike so far.......

Took it out for a bit yesterday and really got on it for the first time. The acceleration is deceptively fast because it just pulls all the way through every gear. No sudden torque curve, nothing unpredictable, just smooth power. I stayed in it from a good roll up to a buck seventy five(indicated...no gps) and backed out when I realized I was getting fixated on the speedo instead of what was 300 yds ahead. Probably was the best decision I made most of the day!! Overall impressed with the bike so far.......

That's where she gets the nickname freight train, she just never stops pulling.

Back