newbie needing opinions

wessabi

Registered
I just bought an '03, only mod is yosh slipons. I hear alot of talk about the PC3..but what i've heard locally is G-Pack with Dobeck Performance TFI. i've done work with the TFI on Victory motorcycles, very user friendly...why is everyone so up on the PC? Need opinions, thanks.

thanks for nothin guys...so far this site is lame...i'll periodically check back to see if someone actually has knowledge of stuff rather than just cloning everyone else...buncha squids...

rock.gif

thanks for nothin guys...so far this site is lame...i'll periodically check back to see if someone actually has knowledge of stuff rather than just cloning everyone else...buncha squids...
Pretty tough crowd around here. Actually, seems like someone would have answered you by now. I suspect no one is familiar with the alternates you are talking about. They might really be better. I'd like to here from some more mechanics too. Johnny C is fine, but he's not the only guy who does this stuff.

I've not been on this site that long, but all you ever here is Power Commander this and that.

Come on somebody, let's here something new.

well .. I myself ..have not use'd anything from " Dobeck" ..so I wont " chime in' or give my ( .02 ) <--worth .. but to say the sites " LAME" .. because no one has " answer'd your Q ..
...as Arey said .. good luck, with any answer's now .
smile.gif

OK ya asshat, I'll give ya my opinion. The TFI has only 3 possible adjustments for the entire RPM range, whereas the Power Commander (usb) can be adjusted every 500 RPM (the PCIIIr can be adjusted every 250 rpm I believe). A friend of mine has a VTX 1800 and had a Cobra module on it with the same method of adjustments as the TFI. When we put it on the dyno to set the fuel/air mixture it could not be set lean enough to run properly at only 5000 ft. elevation. For that reason alone I will spend the extra money for the PCIII. Now go away or I will taunt you again..

OK ya asshat, I'll give ya my opinion. The TFI has only 3 possible adjustments for the entire RPM range, whereas the Power Commander (usb) can be adjusted every 500 RPM (the PCIIIr can be adjusted every 250 rpm I believe). A friend of mine has a VTX 1800 and had a Cobra module on it with the same method of adjustments as the TFI. When we put it on the dyno to set the fuel/air mixture it could not be set lean enough to run properly at only 5000 ft. elevation. For that reason alone I will spend the extra money for the PCIII. Now go away or I will taunt you again..
And there you have it! And the answer didn't limp!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Wow - what a D!ck-Head...lol

Yah, Ive owned 2 Vic's - an 03 Vegas, and an 05 Hammer - and after your comment to the board, I wouldn't give you the sweat off my Balls, llittle lone any informative input about Vics.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124483428 -->

This second post came in 30 minutes shy of 24 hours from the first . Did it ever occur to you some of us don't visit daily ?

Try to get a reply on the weekend since this is not a BMW forum and no-one here rides carrying their laptop excepting the 1/4 mile riders
tounge.gif

Yes , I had a small bit of newly aquired info that could have been shared but for you my weekend has turned into a 72 month trip .

So check back in 6 years , I'm reasonably puntual  
40__s.gif

MO Richard Cranium. Jeez. Even I'm no that much of an a$$hat.

--Wag--

nothing much to say, just wanting to get insulted with the rest of you. thanks weesabi, bet your great at heckling funerals too.

wessabi, bet you got your panties are on a little too tight, go get yourself some regular underwear (preferably mens) yours are probably easy to put on(even for you) with the yellow to the front,brown to the back markings, you may feel better

Wow - what a D!ck-Head...lol

Yah, Ive owned 2 Vic's - an 03 Vegas, and an 05 Hammer - and after your comment to the board, I wouldn't give you the sweat off my Balls, llittle lone any informative input about Vics.
Hey Valium, I also have a 05 Busa LTD, your exhaust looks sweet, what's your setup? Do you like it.. I'm considering slip ons or spending the extra $$ for a full system and a pcIII

Yhea there you go lots of reasons for people to come out and give you facts to help you..........

There you go Wassabi. All the answers you need from a lame site. I detect a little fishing going on.

To everyone: I apologize for my impatience, I was lookin to do somethin quick (I do check the site every day...but I work at a computer)...And thanks for the flames..Enjoyed reading them, especially since I would have done the same..

busainsd:Thanks! I received similar comments from a local mech.

You may now resume flaming, booing, and pissing on the thread! Hopefully over time I'll be able to lose this reputation as an "asshat"

Back